Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Oklahoma Open,Limited, Revolver Sectional

When: August 29th 2015

Where: Oklahoma City Gun Club (Arcadia OK)

Cost: $50 (Lunch Included)

Stages: 8 Long Courses of Fire and 2 Speed Shoots

This year OKCGC will be hosting the Open/Limited/Revolver Oklahoma Sectional on August 29th. This will be a USPSA Level II Match with 8 high round count long courses and two speed shoot type short courses. This is quickly becoming one of the "must shoot" matches but we are limited to 100 competitors. This match precedes Area 4 in Texas so it makes for a great warm up. Incredibly awesome trophies will be awarded based on # of compitors in each class. Shirts will be available for purchase at time of signup and will be nicely designed on heavyweight shirts so they don't become rags on Monday.

Look forward to having you all here in OKC.

Mike

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We are almost half way full and we still have 4 1/2 months until the match. We are having 10 stages this year and right at 246 rounds. Going to be dedicated RO's at each stage and we are even going to have some giveaways during the match. The best $50 match you will shoot for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Stages have been approved. We are getting close to 50% full. Get those apps in. We have decided to get food trucks as an option for lunch so each person can choose/buy their own. Can't wait and see you here!!

• 4 weeks later...

OK.. OK.. Here are the stages.. A nice mix of fast and technical. I borrowed some ideas from some other stages at past major matches and changed a few things, on a couple stages.. Should be a great time. We will have lunch available but it is not included in the entry like originally posted.. Go to matchsignup.org to get registered and entered..

2015 Oklahoma State Championship.pdf

Ok. Ok. We are at 70 shooters for the match, but I want to break 100. Many people said we will never draw 100 shooters to a Sectional and I said they were wrong. So let's do this. I will draw 1 name randomly from the current entries where they will receive a free entry into next years match. Anyone that signs up between now and Sunday night at 11:59pm will be included. Get those entries in and let's get over 100 shooter in this match!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I will be your MD for this Sectional. We are getting closer to Aug so if you are looking for some fun and gun then give our match a look. Stages are posted as indicated above by the RM, and the Match book will be coming out shortly. We look forward to hosting some of our out of state folks as well as some of our in state hot rods to make a run at some pretty nice trophies. I'm also proud to announce that http://www.revolversupply.com/ has come on as a match sponsor, and we truly appreciate their commitment.

Examples from last year:

The pics don't do these justice but here goes:

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n483/sunlaha/20140903_212344_zpsqwmdremn.jpg

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n483/sunlaha/20140902_211319_zps5g8lh2xa.jpg

• 2 weeks later...