Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Oklahoma Open,Limited, Revolver Sectional

Assuming my Apeiro qualifies, I just signed up with a couple of other Texans.

That's what I'm shooting and I'm also with a group of Texans.

Sounds good, what Squad ? I think we jumped in 7

Heading up from Austin Area

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Assuming my Apeiro qualifies, I just signed up with a couple of other Texans.

That's what I'm shooting and I'm also with a group of Texans.

Sounds good, what Squad ? I think we jumped in 7

Heading up from Austin Area

There's 6 of us on squad 7. We're from the Abilene area.

• 3 weeks later...

So we have very few slots left to shoot in the Open, Limited, Revolver Sectional. Get em in quick. We can go a few over the 120 mark, but you'll have to email me the information at 2015oksectional@cox.net. Here is a breakdown by location.. Most of the 16 without a state are local..

post-6056-0-34839900-1438013676_thumb.pn

Unless you want to hang around and tear down on Sunday.. :)

All of the stages will be shot Saturday unless the big man upstairs decides we need to shoot Sunday. If there is lightening or any other match preventing disaster, we will shoot Sunday, but its gotta be bad. :)

We just opened up 10 more slots for the match. We are going to run 10 full squads on Saturday due to requests to expand. We will fill these 10 slots up pretty quick.

Worried about the August heat in OK? We have a solution. There will be a kids organization or two out there with many strong young men and women that, for a small donation to their organization, will reset the stage for you all match long. With all of the shade we have now at the OKC Gun Club, this means you can shoot your stage, then go back and relax in the shade and never have to paste a target. They will also have ice cold drinks available for purchase..

The stages are coming together but we have a small change. The "low light house" on stage 10 will no longer be a "low light" stage. I set it up last week and although it became a low light stage, it also became a very hot broiler. We will have all ports and the stage will be built as diagrammed, minus the light barriers..

Remember, go to matchsignup.org and get your entry in. This will be a fun and challenging match..

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

For those that are shooting Friday. Tomorrow starting at 5:00PM, the range will be available for walk-through. As we set targets Friday morning a stand or a popper or a wall may need to be tweaked a little so no guarantees it will be identical, but should get a pretty good idea. Stages will be available for walking AFTER you check in on Friday for the Saturday shooters. Please do not walk any stages on Friday afternoon until you have checked in with match staff.

We have a few set already and they are even better than on paper! Going to be a fun match for sure. Bring your aiming eye though, going to be some tough shots for sure! If there was one thing to practice before the match, I would say head shots at 20-25.

Remember, the ranges North of the mineshaft are closed. You cannot be on the bay's that are north of the mineshaft until after 5:00 tomorrow and then only for registered competitors and staff.

Thanks!