Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

fiocchi low recoil slugs

Iowashooter

If you can't get the Fiocchi slugs then the B&P are a good replacement. I use them interchangeably. They are about the same felt recoil, same great accuracy and both cycle my M2. The Fiocchis typically cost more though.

I use the B&P and I think they are cheaper. How accurate are the Fiocchi slugs? the B&P's are very accurate in my gun but it would be nice have a second option available.

I've found the B&P's and both 7/8 and 1oz Fiocchis to be similar in my M2 and Supernova, usually 4-6 inch 5 shot group @ 100 yards.

I use the B&P and I think they are cheaper. How accurate are the Fiocchi slugs? the B&P's are very accurate in my gun but it would be nice have a second option available.

For accuracy and the softest shooting, B&P are my first choice, with Fiocchi 7/8oz a close second.

Remember the slug stage at the last Ft. Benning? Clear several rooms with slugs, finish with pistol. I used my Saiga & BP slugs, what a hoot. The BP slugs are very accurate, soft, & cheap. Get them by the case directly from the link above.