Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun Nation Magazine

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got mine also and did see the coupon. Bummer about the date, I ordered another pair of pants anyway. I really like the function and fit of their pants and my wife likes the way they look so can wear them all the time. I didn't think about seeing if they would still honor the coupon.

3GN Had a problem with their publisher this go round and the magazines ended up sitting in a warehouse for quite a while before shipping. They are changing publishers needless to say. If you guys have any trouble redeeming that Vertx Coupon, message me and I will get you taken care of.

Other than being a bit late I have to say the magazine is outstanding. High quality and excellent photography. In this day and age of everything digital, it's still nice to see some quality printing. I guess maybe I'm old fashion (because I'm old) but I like to still read printed magazines and books, no batteries needed!

What did everyone think of the airsoft advice? Let me have it, I can take it!!!!

I have to admit I skipped over it originally because I didn't think it would be something I would use. After going back and reading it I was very impressed. It was informative and gave some great reasons to try it in addition to the normal dry fire I do during crappy weather. I really liked the fact you are getting a company to look at 3 gun appropriate equipment. My original thought of Air Soft was the cheaply made Uzi copy my kid had several years ago.

What did everyone think of the airsoft advice? Let me have it, I can take it!!!!

It was a good addition. Glad that people can have an open mind to it. I found it helps keep me honest about tracking sights and transitions, whereas one can cheat themselves doing only dryfire in trying to beat the timer. For me, one helped the other. Plus getting some semblance of recoil and target feedback is a lot of fun.

I'm a fan of the Tactrainers targets, but like you said, don't mind the model.