Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 1 2005 - Missoula MT

Yeah, okay, we are months away from Area 1 but the early-bird deadline is only about 5 weeks away...

So, which denizens of this place are headed to Area 1 in Missoula in June?

I will be there for sure.

We gonna have enough for a BE get-together?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in, although the wife wants to rent a cabin on the river so we can bring dog and avoid motel hell. Where does that leave EricW and his rainbow stickered subaru...?? Anyone going have ideas on cabins?

Eric's Subaru will fit right in in town. There are VW micro bus owners here!, as for the range..........

SANDOZ The KOA has cabins, it might not be a zoo in June. Go to the KOA web and check it out. If not shoot me an email and I will see what I can find. Nate

I'll be there with Sam and John. It will be my first Area shoot and I am looking forward to the experience.

John:

Sam and I are both talking about shooting L10 with single stacks. Alas, my Open gun will be finished in another month and I just don't know about sticking with irons when that dot blaster shows up.

Yep, I'll be there with JD and Ron! There will be quite a few Casper area shooters there as well. That KOA cabin by the river thing sounds nice.

VW microbus owners? How quaint! I had heard reports from an anthropoligist friend that there are still some living hippies in that part of the world. Maybe we can scare up a friendly game of full contact frizbee, just to provoke an academic discussion of the shortcomings of socialized health care. B)

For whatever reason the USPSA site just gives Paul Miner's email as a link and not a link to Big Sky Practical Shooters (our hosts for this year's Area 1).

They haven't had their page up very long so the Google-bots may not have mined that one quite yet.

• 2 months later...

Just got the squad assignment email. They claim work/shooting schedules are on the website but don't see them yet. Probably will go up soon though.

Should be an interesting match.