Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

No Matches to Shoot

TriggerT

I hate that I shot like crap at our clubs largest match for the year this past weekend, and now I REALLY want to shoot other matches. Problem is, there are no mathes near by to shoot, and I have ZERO CASH. Broke, and nowhere to shoot, bad combo. Guess dryfiring in the basement will have to keep me entertained for the next few months. Wouldn't hurt if I could make a little more $$ either.

Just heard an add on the radio for a place that is paying for people to donate blood. Hmmmm.........I wonder how many pints I would have to give to cover my expenses to go to one of the area matches. <_<

I believe Sperm banks pay more! :)

Gratuitious sperm donor thread drift...

Longbaugh: I've... never killed a man.

Interviewer: I beg your pardon?

Longbaugh: I said I never killed a man.

Interviewer: I didn't ask if you had.

Longbaugh: You asked why I thought I was qualified, I think of that as qualification.

Interviewer: And I'm just wondering why that in particular strikes you as an important qualification for semen donation.

Longbaugh: I would say thats a big f*#king qualification - excuse me, a very important qualification.

Interviewer: No one's ever said that before.

Longbaugh: Have you ever asked?

Interviewer: No.

Longbaugh: You should.

Rhino is correct, a plasma place will pay more. Only problem is the nearest one that is currently paying is about a 45 minute drive. Almost doesn't make it worth it. I will continue the search. My nephew informed me the other day that since the left testicle is the one that produces the most sperm, it can be worth over $15,000. That raises the question of "Would you give your left nut to shoot more?"

I will have to get back to you all on that one........................ :blink::huh:

My nephew informed me the other day that since the left testicle is the one that produces the most sperm, it can be worth over $15,000. That raises the question of "Would you give your left nut to shoot more?"

I will have to get back to you all on that one........................ :blink::huh:

:blink:

• 3 months later...

On a more serious note. Don't you just hate months with 5 Sundays ? They are so rare clubs just take the day off and don't schedule any matches. What's a shooter to do ?????????????????

Hell, we had 5 Sundays, with 5 matches this month. Plus the IA sectional, plus a Saturday shoot. Summertime is never a problem around here. You can shoot every Sunday, but the winters are just a frozen HELL!