Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

No, You REALLY DO Want the Four Wheel Drive

rhino

i was at the range a couple of weeks ago sighting in the AR-15. i got stuck in one of the shooting bays. i managed to get out and started out towards the road, when the club manager waves his hands stopping me to give me a tounge lashing for tearing the ground up. which in turn caused me to get stuck again! :angry:

if i had a come-a-long, could have gotten out by myself.

lynn

Have you guys heard the one about the mouse and the elephant walking thru the woods?

The mouse falls in a hole. He calls up to his elephant buddy for some help getting out of the hole. The elephant flops his "male unit" down into the hole...the mouse uses it to climb out of the hole.

A few days later, the mouse and elephant are walking along again. This time the elephant falls into a hole. He asks his mouse friend to help him out.

The mouse goes off...comes back with a Corevette...ties a rope onto the 'vette and he pulls the elephant out of the hole.

Moral of the story...

If you got a big dick...you don't need a Corvette.

If you got a big d^(k...you don't need a Corvette.

So this exact joke ended up in an email joust between my husband (91 ZR1 Vette) and his buddy (Trans Am WS-6). And my husband responded much the same as tightloop. I couldn't let it be. So I chimed in with a reply to the two of them:

"What rocks is when you have access to either and no car payment."

:P

(Guess I should add that my husband was my fiance` at the time....And no, I didn't make him sell the car when we married. So long as he has the 'vette, I can't outspend him on MY hobby!).

If you got a big d^(k...you don't need a Corvette.

So this exact joke ended up in an email joust between my husband (91 ZR1 Vette) and his buddy (Trans Am WS-6). And my husband responded much the same as tightloop. I couldn't let it be. So I chimed in with a reply to the two of them:

"What rocks is when you have access to either and no car payment."

:P

:o OUCH, I bet that left a mark!

Yes, Erik. Harah's Handyman is the original Highlift Jack. They were like the Kirby vacuum cleaner of jacks forty years ago. Mine was passed down to me by my father who understood my propensity for getting into trouble. (take that anyway you like TL, it's true of the jack and some other equipment as well. :P )

They can be a real life saver when you are incredibly stuck, but dangerous as hell though. When you trip the let-down switch have both hands on the handle and kick it with your boot. The term "getting one's jaw jacked", probably originated with these units. :wacko:

They can be a real life saver when you are incredibly stuck, but dangerous as hell though.  When you trip the let-down switch have both hands on the handle and kick it with your boot.  The term "getting one's jaw jacked", probably originated with these units.  :wacko:

Glad to see I'm not the only one who has been "jacked" :lol: