Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PayPal changing anti gun stance?

Wondering if Paypal has changed it's guidelines toward guns?

When I renewed my NRA instructor certification there was a Paypal option. And I just received a Dick's sporting good promo with a discount if using Paypal?

I think they like money more than they dislike guns. :roflol:

AHHH , NO

When I first started my gun and gun related biz, we were doing $10K+ per month via PP.

We DID not take any PP for any firearms

After about 8-9 months they sent me an ultimatum , STOP selling guns - or stop using PP

I told them BYE

I think they like money more than they dislike guns. :roflol:

AHHH , NO

When I first started my gun and gun related biz, we were doing $10K+ per month via PP.

We DID not take any PP for any firearms

After about 8-9 months they sent me an ultimatum , STOP selling guns - or stop using PP

I told them BYE

Most business and paypal users have learned just to keep the transactions general so they never show up on the anti-gun company's radar.

Which, IMHO, is crap. They are making money off of you and by allowing that you are encouraging their anti-gun behavior. You can talk yourself into justifying it by saying you are getting one over on them but in the end they make money while you skulk around hoping they don't catch you breaking the rules.

Most business and paypal users have learned just to keep the transactions general so they never show up on the anti-gun company's radar.

Not exactaly sure how they do it, but

Back when we did alot through them, they would periodically call and the call would go smoething like this

We noticed tha frank made a purchase of $xx.xx that matches up with item x, y & z. item y is not allowed to be paid for with PP, can you confirm the items frank bought.

I would tell them NO ! The firt time I thought it VERY strange, after the 2nd and 3rd.

I told them to NEVER contact me again.

That was when I got the above mentioned ultimatum.