Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benny Hill testimonial

srf

I called Benny last week to inquire about a trigger job. He said "send it down". So Wednesday, the 5th, I ship my pistol UPS @ 5pm EST. The next day, Thursday, I'm at work finishing my lunch when my phone rings at 12:30pm; It's Benny - telling me he's done with my sweet 1.5lb trigger job. I was surprised and happy with such fast turnaround, but I was shocked when my pistol appeared today, Friday the 7th. Why? - I live in the Northeast! 48 hours, Aprox. 3000 miles transport to Texas and back, one trigger job, great service, great price, and a customer that will tell all his friends about it.

PS: The trigger is SWEET. Thanks Benny. (And don't hesitate to call him!)

Edited 2/5/5: Went to the range this afternoon: There's a foot of snow on the ground but I shot a hundred rounds , PERFECT. Thanks again Benny.

It's funny you should bring it up. I sent Benny my pistol a few months ago and got it back in the same fast manner. I had him do his reliability package and it made a good gun terrific. I had only put a few hundred rounds through it until the last month when I was again able to get out every week and it is running like a clock. Time for the open gun to go. Nate

I've said it elsewhere, but Sandoz's gun is the most accurate centerfire pistol I've ever shot. Once you have a gun of that quality, you're all out of excuses because there's no way you can't call your shots with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...