Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Cali approved modular gun?

Bob Hostetter

The standard model BUL with a dealer cost of $550 looks better every day. It will be a cold day in, well you know, before I would spend $1,700-$2,000 on a STI/SVI.

Then again what do I know. I shoot a Glock 35.

The STS was supposed to be sold exclusively on the Italian market.

Don't know if this has changed  <_<

Hey, there are plenty of Italians in Ca! B) But limititing to only them would not be very politically correct and you know how important that is in Ca!

If it does come here is shows who's willing the jump through CA's hoops so we can have better guns here. We're kinda stuck now, all we can get is a short dust cover 45 thanks to SV. STI bailed on us a long time ago.

you dont need a new Cali approved modular gun... ;)

in a place where sharp sticks are almost illegal,(and burning them IS) a modular gun besides SV would cause society to crumble..

i can see it now, modular guns on the streets, in the schools, gunfights lasting hours due to the 20 round mags..not to mention all the gunsmoke polluting the air.

it would be nice if the BUL guns and the SPS guns would get imported in the united states...as for california, i havent seen them in texas, so odds are they arent going to be in CALI anytime soon :unsure: