Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The 2015 Bushmaster Tarheel 3-Gun Challenge

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea on how many stages there will be? Also does anyone know if the regional series is going to switch to points scoring vs time plus? I only ask because I know you guys be are following their rules for this match.

Also has it filled up already like last year?

Since registration doesn't open till 9:00pm tonight I'd say it's not yet filled up. However, if anything like last year expect it to be full by about 9:15.

I'm having same issue... Asked for password reset at 7:30, and still have not gotten new password, so will no be able to make this one

send me an email ...since you don't have your real name on this forum it can't look up your account on our back end. We will get you taken care of..

charles@tarheel3gun.com

Edited by csole

Signed up at 9:00:10 and got my you got in email but still waiting for the invoice email so guess not in for sure yet. Said a couple days in the email I got so I am sure it will be here soon.

Shot the match the past two years and had a great time.

Just got this email below. So how do you know which one you are? There is no link to pay in the email or on the site. Just wondering as i want to pay. I know I got in as when I registered it only showed 150 people registered.

Good Afternoon everyone!
Thank you all for registering for the 2015 Bushmaster Tarheel3gun Challenge. At present you are either on the wait list
pending payment
or on the wait list
not
invoiced
If you are
pending payment
you have 48 hours to pay before you are placed on the wait list.
If you are
not invoiced
then you should watch your email for a invoice.
Due to increased demand for this match, (over 350 folks signed up) we will be expanding the match schedule to allow more folks into the match. We plan to run this match on Thurs/Fri (April 16-17) or Sat/Sun (April 18-19).
Once you get promoted into the match you will have a choice to shoot on
April 16-17 segment or April 18-19 segment...We will limit 220 shooters per segment.
If you would like to shoot Thurs/Fri, please go to the squad link that is provided in your promotion email (that happens after payment) and select a squad that say THURSDAY/FRIDAY or SATURDAY/SUNDAY .These events are self Sqaudding.
This is are best attempt to get all that signed up into the event.
The awards ceremony will be held as planned on Sunday (April 19th), so if you choose to shoot Thurs/Fri, please plan to have someone walk the prize table for you or plan to return for the awards.