Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any US retailers?

Therealkoop

• 1 month later...

Looking for a good source to maybe pick up some airsoft stuff from. Preferably one that is in the US so Im not ordering stuff from Hong Kong.

Thanks.

For pellets, co2 cylinders, magazine loaders check out Meijers, wally world, Dicks sporting goods has a limited selection of co2/GBB pistols. Same for Dunhams some of which is in the bike section of the store, some in the firearms section. Gander Mtn has some stuff too. Amazon has lots of things for airsoft. I get my guns from a local in Roseville Mi. store, http://www.commandosairsoftguns.com/newarrivals.html for hands on Lots of guns and stuff. I have been to a couple of on line stores but haven't bought any thing yet other than off Amazon.

I got the KWA ATP glock clone

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a tread on my experiences with Evike, they shipped a holster to me instead of the pistol I ordered. It took about 3 days and 20 emails for them to finally ship me the correct stuff. I realize I am a N=1 sample size, but I'll probably go in a different direction when it is time to replace this current pistol.