Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Double Tap Championship WF, TX

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Things are moving right along at the Double Tap Ranch for the Championship match March 19& 20th. We have laid down another 50 tons of gravel on the other side of the parking area and half of the middle area by the shades and tables.

Robert

Please..... Kev don't take me off that list.

We are in the process of putting up the vendors area shade and setting up "Texas Lil's Cafe" for on range food and drinks (The BBQ is going to be exceptional) We are at about 50% so far we have 108 competitors signed up as of this post (one as far away as Canada) and we are almost two months out from the match. Stages, entry form, release form and Hotel info all are on our web page at www.doubletapranch.com

Derrick

Get it in quick, I am amazed at how fast this match is adding competitors per day. I belive we will fill up before the early deadline. I got a call from a gentleman from JAMICIA last night. Looks like we are going INTERNATIONAL!

We are getting most of our entry forms download from our web sight at www.doubletapranch.com When we started monitoring the hits on the site Jan 4th we had 6226 hits on the sight. As of Feb 6th 2005 we are at 7393 thats, 1167 hits in a month... WOW!

As I said above, we still have space available, But I don't know how long. We add the Match Squadding Schedule to Our Web Page at www.doubletapranch.com for those wondering about when they are going to shoot.

If you look at the schedule you are shooting all day Saturday with only a break for lunch and time to Kurose around in the vendors area. None of the shoot some then stop or go home and shoot some more tomorrow and hang out. Then you will be shooting all morning of Sunday with awards and the bucket raffle. Trying to get everyone on the road as early as possible.

Scorch,

How many Revolver Shooters ?????

Who are they ??????

Thanks, your answer may cause a road trip  ;)

Hopalong

Rudi Waldinger and I are travelling up together... so that's one. ;)

scorch, are y'all going to add squad lists to the webpage? BTW, my compliments to your webmaster. :D

Right Now there are only TWO revolver Shooters Signed up... Rudolf W. and Larry T.

We will add the Squadding List ( Who is on what squad) when we fill the match. So far we have been able to meet ALL the squadding request.

THANKS! about the Web Page... I am the Web master for the Double Tap Ranch (if you want it done right got to do it yourself). I built the web page from the ground up. Had the site on the web before we broke ground on the land for the range. Has been one of our best assests! Also being the web master lets me get results and up dates on the page Pronto...

B.T.W. we are past 144 shooters and have only a week before the early entry deadline on Feb 20th.

We Would Like to Welcome GLOCK USA to the List of Stage sponsor and for all you G-Gun Fans... Dave Sevigny and Julie Goloski will be shooting the Double Tap Championship. We also add our fourth Revelover shooter today.

Scorch,

How many Revolver Shooters ?????

Who are they ??????

Thanks, your answer may cause a road trip ;)

Hopalong

You got Rudy going so what else do you need. :P I want you 2 in a squad together for a nice head to head duel. :D

Keith

Chet,

Go to the Double Tap Web Site we have a list of "approved" hotels with a map of where they are located. The Match hotel is the Holiday Inn. (Real Nice with an atrium, indoor pool and everthing) price is 73.00 dbl ocp. code is d.t.c. but all the other hotels are close by and all price ranges. Word of caution if it is not on our page, I personal would not stay there. I've looked at them all on our page.

B.T.W. I squaded the revlover guys together already :D

I belive Artie and Jimmie will be there with some bullets. They make a great hard cast bullet in all the popular sizes. go to their web site at www.bulletworks.com and check out the on line info and photos. I have been using them for about 3 years and i just love them. faster than jacketed with a lot less powder which equals less muzzle flip and less recoil. All of our sponsors have been invited to set up under the new 32' by 32' awaning we just built. and i know several plan on coming.

B.T.W. If your entry does not have a post mark for today the 19th It's a late entry. (I know on the app. it says the 20th but that is a sunday and the post office isn't open.) we only have about 18 slots left, unless you are willing to work as an RO. we could still use some help in that area.

(I am pretty sure the slots will fill when the mail runs on monday and tuesday, We will post here when we are full and have a waiting list)

The Double Tap Championship is full as of Feb. 22nd 2005. Thanks for all that has signed up.

We will entertain a waiting list, if you wish to be on it, Please drop us an e-mail. Any entries received after Feb 22, date ( already in the Mail) will be notified and/or put on the waiting list or returned. Priority by postmark on envelopes and same dates postmarks by random drawing.

If you have not recived a confirmation by e-mail, Your Address probaly bounced please e-mail us for a confirmation.

Thanks once again look forward to seeing you all at the Match.

Robert Porter

Should be, but you always have a few folks that don't show for some reason and some cancellations. I got one cancellation today and one yesterday so we have two spots open. This is where the wait list comes into play.