Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ's are Taking Over

Smitty79

We must be pretty backwards here in central Fl as up until about 2 months ago I was the only one shooting a CZ in Production at my local club match ... I do get asked a lot of questions about it every month though ...

Edited by Nimitz

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Zhunter & @MRevolitionIX (btw, nice handle, I used to own a Evo 6 GSR ;) ).. If lived in the US with the salery I have now considering your prices on most things and guns in perticular... My house would be swamped with CZ, SVI etc etc... My gunsafe would probably be larger then my house :|

I will be joining the CZ crowd in a little over a week. I will be getting my new SP01 at that time. Probably will go with Cajun upgrades but want to keep in USPSA Production legal. This forum has been great I've learned a lot. Been gun owner and occasional shooter for 30 years but just shot my first CZ the other night it was a SP01 with some nice upgrades. I loved it very smooth!

Welcome to the club burttrans!

Thanks I look forward to being in the CZ Club!

CGW is good stuff. Don't hesistate to contact CZC for your production legal needs, CS is second to none

I have talked to both and they both seem very good from CS standpoint. I am sure you cannot go wrong with CGW or CZC!