Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

hello from Ohio

mrbrassrat

• 1 month later...

Where are you NE Ohio guys finding leagues/ competitions?

I'm in North Canton but work near Cleveland.

I know Midwest in Canal Fulton does IDPA/USPSA nights but that place is so small it takes forever to setup and run each stage.

Thanks!

There are 3 clubs locally but they are done for the winter. Youngstown Rifle and Pistol off CR 18 near Austintown shoots IDPA on the 4th Sunday starting in April or May. Crooked Creek OH12 in Hartsgrove on SR 534 shoots USPSA on the 4th Sunday (usually). What I try to do is help set up @CC and shoot one gun after setup on Sat. and then shoot YRP on Sunday. The other is Summit Portage Conservation OH 17 on SR 225 neer Deerfield shoots on Sat. (I forget which one) Having trouble cutting/pasting info. I suggest you go to USPSA and IDPA sites and use the club finder option for their contact info or PM me your e-mail address and I will send more info to you.

Welcome from Ravenna

Richard

Edited by chirpy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i'm also in NE ohio. I have gone to Midwest Gun Range for the USPSA matches. But I'm new to USPSA and go there because 2 coworkers also shoot at that facility and it is a good activity. I live near Chardon Ohio so it is a good drive, They have a match this evening.