Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Great match as always! I shot on Sunday afternoon. The rain held off and we only got hailed on twice. Started on 4 and shot well on 4, 5 and 6. I blew 1 in a big way, pulled it together a bit on 2 and then had a melt down on 3. Oh well, there's always next year. :)

Hi Guys,

We'd like to thank everyone for coming out to the 7th Annual PSA SHOOTOUT. Although it was a bit chilly, the rain held off for the most part.

We're working on scores and hope to have them up and posted by the end of the week. Paybacks will not be included yet, but it will give you some idea of where you fall in the standings.

For everyone who expressed their appreciation for the match ... we'd like to say it was fun .... but we're still too tired! :wacko:

Hope everyone had a great time.

Take care.

Brad, Kay, Rosey

Hi Guys, 

We'd like to thank everyone for coming out to the 7th Annual PSA SHOOTOUT.  Although it was a bit chilly, the rain held off for the most part.

We're working on scores and hope to have them up and posted by the end of the week.  Paybacks will not be included yet, but it will give you some idea of where you fall in the standings.

For everyone who expressed their appreciation for the match ... we'd like to say it was fun .... but we're still too tired!    :wacko:

Hope everyone had a great time.

Take care.

Brad, Kay, Rosey

Kay, you guys/gals ROCK! :D You should do a PSA steel match at least 2 times a year, if not monthly! :ph34r: THANK YOU for the hard work.

Another thank you from the peoples republic of mass, Kay, Brad and Rosey,

another great match.

No major downpours this year, ran into a minute or 2 of snow/sleet on the way

home :blink:

Man it was cold Friday and Sunday ! Showed up on Wed to 80-90 temps, drove

past a sign Sun. afternoon the read 46 degrees !!

How the heck does Rosey wear shorts in that weather :o

So when is the 2006 PSA Shootout scheduled for ??? I have to start practicing ;)

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9...reload...1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10...reload...1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

No no no no, count rounds not fallen steel :wacko:

I had a great time this year!! I was able to shoot with my 2 favorite Men!

My Sexy Monkey :wub: (mtrout40), and My Big Daddy :D (DWT, father)

It was Less intimidating for me this year... not sure why :blink: ??

Thank you to all who helped put the PSA together!

lol... my suckie scores... lol

Stock Auto(single stack 1911)

1. 36.74

2. 40.57

3. 50.97

4. 21.44

5. 23.38

6. 57.05

= 230.15

Open Auto(glock)

1. 46.52

2. 32.01

3. 34.16

4. 27.37

5. 25.95

6. 49.32

= 215.33

The PSA SHOOTOUT scores are now posted on the website. Please keep in mind that these scores are PRELIMINARY only. I still have to doublecheck everything and make sure we have everyone in the right divisions.

As soon as everything is verified and we figure out the paybacks, we'll repost the results.

Thanks again to everyone who participated.

Kay, Brad and Rosey,

Big Matches are a lot of work... Thanks for getting the results out in a timely manner and Thanks for putting on such a great match!

Take Care!

Paul

Kay Brad and Rosie....and all others I missed,

Thanks for an awesome match again this year!

I know how much work goes into a match and just wanted you all to know how much it is appreciated.

I will look forward to next year. :D

Thanks Again!

Rich F.

Kay, Rosey, & the Gang....

Thanks for getting the results out so quickly this year!! Even without final awards, it still means a bunch just to be able to see final results. Sign me up for next year!

A