Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

REALLY bad traffic accident

HotShot-DK

• 6 months later...

Horrible Accident

Gut Wrenching. A friend sent this photo of a horrible highway

accident in Germany. The picture may be kind of hard to take for some of you. If you look closely you can see what appears to be some survivors of the accident still in the wreckage. Although the picture is quite graphic, it makes you realize how quickly our loved ones can be taken from us. take a moment today and spend some time with those you love, and let this be a chilling reminder to all of you that life is just too short.

post-2283-1121353386_thumb.jpg

Raising and processing chickens is a major industry in this area so, around once a year, we seem to wind up with an upside down eighteen wheeler and about a thousand white chickens running loose on the interstate. Those are usually pretty good for a laugh but my favorite so far was when the truck full of pallets of powdered sugar went over. It was like driving through a snow bank in Jackson, MS in the middle of the summer.

I can see at least 300 full bottles in undamaged condition, they need immediate attention by trained professionals.

Send them by EBT (Emergency Beverage Technician) to my refridgerator for rest and relaxation and a thorough drinking.