Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Czechmate-Where are they?

kitestir

There does not seem to be any of these in-stock anywhere. Is there anyway to know when more will be imported? I have been mulling over getting one, but can't seem to find one in-stock anywhere!

Heck if anyone has seen one at a shop PM me! LOL

I think the Czechmates and TS's ship from CZ-UB in late-Summer...we'll see if they match the last two years. I'm sure a more veteran CZ follower/fanboy may know better than me, but so far it seems they ship their metal framed guns in groups each quarter. Any one else seen this pattern?

Q1: full size

Q2: compacts

Q3: competition

Q4, ?

Just my observation from stalking CZ's on gunbroker and my LGS.

Seems like the best bet would be to call Matthew Mink/AA or Stuart/CZCustom and see if they have one (sometimes they have stuff not on the online catalog), and if not, maybe get a reservation/order in with one of them.

Places like KYGUNCO are nice where you can be opportunistic if they have something in stock you want 'now' (I did get one there), but I prefer to order all my CZ's whenever possible from both the folks above to support the guys supporting the community. At the very least, both places someone you can talk to that can give you an assessment of time frame, not just a web form that ask if you want to 'watch' the out of stock product.

I paid $2200 for a new one. Just keep a close eye on gunbroker.

That's a great deal! When was that?? I paid $2400 for a 'lightly used' one on Gunbroker last year (no longer have :-< ), and $3k for new ones.

I got the one listed at Buds. Should be here tomorrow. Thanks again for the heads up. Got it for just under the $2700 that you mentioned and it has the second barrel. Can't wait to shoot it! I also won an auction on GB for a 20 round mag for $15. When i got the email from the guy he said he had 2 more that he woud give me for the same price and they were all like new. So I scored 3 mags for $45! :cheers:

My next step will be to sell my limited gun and do another TS. I shot CZ for a long time and then went to STI a couple of years ago. I have a Cheely 6" now and had a Freedom Open gun. I got rid of the open gun because I was discouraged with my performance. The gun was great it was more me then the gun! I have been shooting the Cheely for awhile, but I am just not having as much fun with it as I was in open. I shot a friends CM a couple of weeks ago at a match. It was flat and felt great in my hand. I forgot how much I liked the grip on the TS. It is definately more comfortable in my hand! I still have my old faithful CZ IPSC Standard that is stock except grips, magwell and FO front sight. I had a TS that had some work on it and plan to do another one once I sell the Cheely. The amazing thing is that for what I have in the Cheely with mags I could get the Checkmate and have money left over to put towards the TS!