Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Broken C-More..looking for options

ChopperDoc

While getting ready for the Alabama NSSF State Rimfire Challenge I placed my gun case on a chair then placed my 10-22 on the case. I turned around and the next thing I know the rifle was clanging on the cement floor of my shop. The C-More was broken (see picture).

Yesterday at the match one of my buddies said I should send it back to C-More and they would fix or replace it free.

Any of you guys ever hear of them doing this? It was totally my fault. The red dot still works but as you can see the frame is trashed.

Thanks in advance...

Vic

IMG_1372_zpsa3e3b3f2.jpg

I have several I need to send in for repairs. My understanding is they will repair but there is a charge. Something like $55 for a new frame?

Thats great news; $55 is better than the cost of a new now for sure!

thanks

Vic

If you have an old unusable one w/ intact lens and body, you can put the innards of the damaged one into it. Done it on a few occasions. Simple and easy, and worked all the time.

Edited by BoyGlock

• 2 weeks later...

A 2 to 3 day turn around is pretty amazing in today's manufacturing world. I'll bet they just send you a new one and swap out the internals at a later date. I'm definitely interested in hearing how it turns out.

Send it in last week, $55 fee to "re-body". They told me 2-3 day turnaround. I'll up date you'all when it arrives.

Thanks

Vic

Got a call from C- More today. Paid 67 bucks to cover the repair plus shipping. should have it back by the end of the week.