Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Front Sight-Young Mr. Carmoney

Airedale

Way to go Sam !!!! :P:D:rolleyes::)B)

Ya'll don't know the half of it.....

Mr. Sam Carmoney is quite the talented shooter, I had the pleasure of seeing him in Action in Missouri last fall.... in 5 years (or less) we won't be watching out for Jerry only !!!

And like I have said before.......

Anyone that has the name Sam and shoots revlolvers is Alright in my book. ;)

Hopalong

My wife and I have the pleasure of shooting with young Sam and old Mike about 3 times a month. Great people to know and shoot with. It's really nice to see the sport recognize the value of young shooters and the parents that help them along.

Skip :D

You know what I like about Little Carmoney shooting? I like the fact that Mike was my first shooting coach, got me hooked into competive shooting, and became one of my lifelong good friends. I was saddened when Mike quit shooting to go to Law School and spent what little time he had with his kids and wife. I also learned alot and grew up some more.

Several times this year while I was standing back with Mike watching Sam shoot, I looked at him and told him, "for me it doesnt get any better than this". That pretty much says it all. I now have two shooting buddies that I am extremely grateful for and look forward to every match we shoot together. Life is good in our corner of the Universe, except having to drive for days for big matches....... :lol:

Its Great to see fine young folks on the range, I picked Young Mr. Carmoney, for

the column because he had a great attitude amongst also being to shoot a revolver really good!! we need both of those on the range these days, young folks, and great attitudes, So..... If you haven't brought a

youngster to the range, aim high in 2005 and get someone started. ;)

Wait until you'll see the next youngster in Front Sight, he's even younger by a few

years!! If you know of a good candidate for the Junior Spotlight, please email me

and we'll see what we can do.

Manny,

"juniors are the future"

Hey Manny, thanks for the really nice article about Sam in FS. I'll tell you, this whole competitive shooting thing has really been a great experience for Sam. We just got back from our local club banquet and he picked up two medals for this past summer's steel challenge series (a second place, and a fourth place, shooting heads-up against adults).

(Now if I could just get the little shit to put half that amount of effort and self-discipline into his household chores, school work, and personal hygiene....) ;)