Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Accu Shadow Initial Review & Light Strikes

AirForce2

Does anyone know a good options (other than cz) for "fully" click adjustable up/down & click adjustable left/right rear sight that is durable and fits (drop in so to speak) the cz accu shadow without having to cut or modify the cut that currently is for the competition hajo sight I have now? I'm tired of hammering my rear sight left/right. Some loads shoot different and would like ability to click adjust vs this hammering or guessing if the sight pusher pushed enough or to much.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know a good options (other than cz) for "fully" click adjustable up/down & click adjustable left/right rear sight that is durable and fits (drop in so to speak) the cz accu shadow without having to cut or modify the cut that currently is for the competition hajo sight I have now? I'm tired of hammering my rear sight left/right. Some loads shoot different and would like ability to click adjust vs this hammering or guessing if the sight pusher pushed enough or to much.

https://www.czub.cz/en/catalog/370-pistols/PM3A/1081-0011.aspx

That's for sp-01. They also have a 75/85 version as well as a TS version

Tks, what does "SW" stand for? I think "TS" is tactical sport? Any reason to think this site would be any less sturdy than the comp hajo I have now? I might call them and check on a price. Tks for the lead.

For the sake of redundancy, this sight will fit the "CZ Shadow factory" cut?

I was thinking about changing out for another adjustable rear sight as well. I spoke with the Custom Shop, and they said they could mill the slide and fit the sight that comes on the SP01 Shadow Target Custom/CTS. I think it's by Kensight or Champion, but I'd have to have the slide milled out on the ACCU Shadow for it.

For the sake of redundancy, this sight will fit the "CZ Shadow factory" cut?

http://www.shop-cz.com/adjustable-rear-sight-cz-75-sp-01-sw-shadow/d-71574/

That is the link for the e-store of the same website. It says the sp-01 model fits the shadow slide

I was thinking about changing out for another adjustable rear sight as well. I spoke with the Custom Shop, and they said they could mill the slide and fit the sight that comes on the SP01 Shadow Target Custom/CTS. I think it's by Kensight or Champion, but I'd have to have the slide milled out on the ACCU Shadow for it.

That's my favorite/preferred type of sight. The bomar style sights can be had from a few quality manufacturers, kensight being one of them. If you can swing for the sight and the install, do it!