Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Louisiana Gator Classic Applications

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I can update that they've made it through spot number 5 on the wait list. :devil:

I can also update you that they have NOT made down to the 15th spot on the wait list.

Todd... When did you get your notification. Just curious when they started working on the wait list.

Well, I can update that they've made it through spot number 5 on the wait list. :devil:

I can also update you that they have NOT made down to the 15th spot on the wait list.

Todd... When did you get your notification. Just curious when they started working on the wait list.

Just got it last night.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Got a question. I was on the wait list. #3 I believe. Got the email that said I was now in the Gator Classic. Was told to send a check. I did that. I sent it before July 4th weekend. I am taking in consideration the holiday. But I haven't seen the check clear my bank account and can't get an answer/reply that they have received it. How long did it take for any of you to get a confirmation that they received your check? Just don't want to lose my spot and also want to know so I can get the time off from work. Thanks

my two checks cashed last week and i sent mine upon initial registration in may, you can send Stephanie a message on here at L10Tootielynn, and she will get back with you. still gonna be awhile on squadding though, since its not scheduled till October.

Ric

Edited by shtr3

EAPS will be raffling a slot off at the August 17 match.

By raffle do you mean it will be the match fees PLUS one or more Raffle tickets?

How much are raffle tickets and will the winner be drawn at the match?

Oops... What I meant was if I attend your match on Aug 17th do I get a chance to win or do I have pay an additional fee for a raffle ticket. (EAPS is about a 2 hour drive for me.)

I did check your site and noticed that in the rules that, "You must be a current 2014-paid member of EAPS" to be eligible for the drawing so I guess the raffle is only for current club members. http://eapsclub.org/wp/

Nice gesture for your club members though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...