Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

She finally came home

Vanniek71

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update on the grips, they are tons grippier than the flat thin ones that came on it, and they are about the same thickness feel wise. I am digging them so far. I also added some rubberized grip tape to the front and backstrap area to add a little more grip. I don't want the gun moving around at all!

photo17_zps2b529d6a.jpg

photo29_zps64ff806b.jpg

Edited by Vanniek71

looks good.

what is the height distance from top of slide to top of the Hajo sight?

could you get me a measurement, trying to figure which way to go on the rear sight.

looks good.

what is the height distance from top of slide to top of the Hajo sight?

could you get me a measurement, trying to figure which way to go on the rear sight.

So at the front of the sights (towards barrel) from top of slide to top of sight is ~.183"

• 1 month later...

The only difference is the ACCU will have the bushing in it, and a stainless guide rod cup.

Other than that it looks identical to a 75 Shadow.

Perhaps I am not following the thread correctly and not withstanding other enhancements but an Accu Shadow has a full length frame and says Shadow SP01 on the slide.

Yes, I used to own a CZC Accu Shadow SP-01.

Edited by JMike

The only difference is the ACCU will have the bushing in it, and a stainless guide rod cup.

Perhaps I am not following the thread correctly and not withstanding other enhancements but an Accu Shadow has a full length frame and says Shadow SP01 on the slide.

There are 2 ACCU shadows on the block now. The SP01 version and the 75 ACCU lite.

Edited by Vanniek71

There are 2 ACCU shadows on the block now. The SP01 version and the 75 ACCU lite.
http://czcustom.com/czcaccushadowliteblk.aspx

But only one legal for Production at this time.

http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-NROI-production-gunlist.php

Gotta throw that salt in the wound.... Lol

Seems like it in only a matter of time. You might send not to CZC to ask them if they have a general time line for when they will have numbers.

I am still hoping that they have been secretly working for 2015 on a Production Shadow Lite framed DA gun with an ACCU bushing TS slide that maybe has some lightening done to it.

It seems like CZC has been pretty savvy when it comes to releasing subtle enhancements every year or so that make you want to toss your $1,500 old Shadow for a new one that is +$200.

Thanks for that info.

Has anyone had the opportunity to "A-B" the two Accu Shadows that can tell us how they compare? I thought the original Accu Shadow was just a phenomenally, flat shooting pistol and figured it was due to the extra weight from the full length frame, guide rod and barrel bushing.

Thanks for that info.

Has anyone had the opportunity to "A-B" the two Accu Shadows that can tell us how they compare? I thought the original Accu Shadow was just a phenomenally, flat shooting pistol and figured it was due to the extra weight from the full length frame, guide rod and barrel bushing.

Here http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=199529#entry2214364

But only one legal for Production at this time.

http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-NROI-production-gunlist.php

Gotta throw that salt in the wound.... Lol

Seems like it in only a matter of time. You might send not to CZC to ask them if they have a general time line for when they will have numbers.

I am still hoping that they have been secretly working for 2015 on a Production Shadow Lite framed DA gun with an ACCU bushing TS slide that maybe has some lightening done to it.

It seems like CZC has been pretty savvy when it comes to releasing subtle enhancements every year or so that make you want to toss your $1,500 old Shadow for a new one that is +$200.

I asked Stuart and he said they are waiting on the poduction numbers to fall in line and then it will be submitted. When I asked a timeframe of how long we are looking at I didn't get a reply. So who knows how long it will be.