Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

N320 available at Powder Valley right now

I caught it in stock at the end of the day two weeks ago and I should have 44 lbs. delivered today if what FEDEX says is true.

I put in 11 x 4 lb's jugs and the order took. I had never tried any and was getting it for a buddy who was at the Nat's and couldn't get it himself but I think with the way things are going I will keep a few jugs and see how good it is.

Neal in AZ

How do you make it beep? Mine does not beep. No notification.

I have signed in, I have the speakers turned on, and the volume is up, the enabled sound box is checked, the alert 2 sound button is on, using a desktop Windows computer and the website is minimized. Also, my speakers do work.

Don't know what else to do the get sound.

How do you make it beep? Mine does not beep. No notification.

I have signed in, I have the speakers turned on, and the volume is up, the enabled sound box is checked, the alert 2 sound button is on, using a desktop Windows computer and the website is minimized. Also, my speakers do work.

Don't know what else to do the get sound.

Not sure - maybe it's a mixer or IE setting? It beeps on my tablet - I usually leave it open on my desk at work.

/32 lbs of Titegroup?! A little goes a long way.

I'm a feeder driver (tractor trailer) at UPS and I took a load out to the Wichita, Ks. hub the other day and when I went inside I saw 100's of boxes from powder valley all with HAZMAT papers on them going out. I guess powder valley is very close to wichita, ks. I saw one box going to a guy in Colorado that was 54lbs! According to the hazmat papers 48lbs was smokeless powder. So some lucky bastard in CO. hit the jackpot! I wonder if he is a member here?

48 pounds...32 pounds...44 pounds, including an order by someone who hasn't ever used N320 before. There was a poster on another thread who got 48 pounds, and then went and got 16 more as soon as it became available again.

Don't get me wrong, if you have no powder and don't know where, when and how much will next be available, I can understand the desire to stock up. But 64 pounds on N320 would make me more than 95 thousand rounds of major 40, or 130 thousand rounds of minor 9 mm. That's double digit years' worth for me, and I would bet more than most others would shoot in at least three to five years.

I used to arrange group buys for my club. Before all the craziness, somebody ordering 16 pounds of N320 would be considered as ordering a lot.

You do what you have to do, but my observation is that folks buying large amounts like this are going to sustain the limited availability situation for some time. I wouldn't be suprised if vendors do with powder what I have seen happen with the trickle of .22 ammo that is just appearing - some will jack up the prices, some will not, but might cap how much you can buy so that there will be at least some stock available for more buyers.

Edited by kevin c

Some guy shoot 5K a year, some guys shoot 50K a year.

When this breaks I'm going to get 32# of my powder and never let it fall below that level again. Same with primers.