Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

May

benos

Since Brian H's stumper for last month proved not to be so, I got high hopes for this one. (Also provided by the "stumpster," Brian H)

When was Brian Enos confused with Robbie Leatham? When - as in what month, what year, and in what major publication did this occur?

And, just for fun, what was Brian "doing"?

good luck!

:)

• 2 weeks later...

"...probably shooting the 505 at the Challenge."

Excellent guess! But not relevant. I'm thinking I'll wait a few more days and give you the publication. After all, it's only the 13th...

:)

Nov/Dec 1999 issue of American Handgunner

Regarding the Mickey Fowler award, Rob gave the first award to Brian.  I also think the article, which was on the Bianchi Cup, screwed up on who filed a protest, they said it was Brian.

Bill

(Edited by Bill Schwab at 5:45 am on May 24, 2002)

Assuming AH had the same 6 issues a year, as now. There's a 1 and 6 chance of picking the right answer.

American Handgunner, 1984, Nov./Dec.

If this is wrong it leaves 5 more chances or is that 11?

Rich D.

Bill,

Remeber in the original question when I said - "just for fun" - well, since we have a full day left in the month, I'm thinking the "fun" should be a requirement. :) So, what was I doing during the confusion? (It was a photo caption.) And, excuse my poor memory, but have you won this year? It feels like you have...

be