Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

January

benos

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill

I would never doubt anyone who would cut their birthday cake with a Samuri sword.

BrianH,

yes I am older than dirt.  I shot IPSC when there were no classes and everyone shot heads up, and a full race gun had Bomar sights, and a Swenson ambi safety and a trigger job.

Go ahead and tell Bill Nesbitt it wasn't Raul Walters either, I'm almost positive it wasn't him.

Heck, Benos, I tried to gather some other names with my thread on other great shooters who never won the US or world shoot, but the only one who took me up on the challenge was Bill.  I guess he and I are the only ones old enough to remember those ancient shooters!!!

(Edited by tightloop at 4:42 pm on Jan. 14, 2003)

OK, so [newbie question]... what's the etiquette here?  

If I have parts of the answer that I think are right... is it fair game to glom parts from other people's answers and re-submit, or... is that reprehensible behavior?

Bruce

bgary,

"is it fair game to glom parts from other people's answers and re-submit,"

Oh, that's totally acceptable around these folks. Two points to consider - 1) If you know part of the answer and want to wait, glean, and then post the entire correct answer, that's your business. 2) If you feel like posting what you know and let the victory fall where it may, that's up to you as well.

;)