Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Fallen Brethren Challenge

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello There! The match is getting close and we are all excited!

Two things;

1) If you are "IN" the match and, as of this writing, you have not mailed me your entry fee, please DO NOT mail it. Please bring your entry fee to registration. As I will be traveling, I will not be able to check my mail box after Friday. If you mail me your check and it doesn't arrive timely you will be asked for payment at registration. Once I return to SC, I will either tear up your check entry fee or mail it back to you for your records. :D

2) I don't do squadding until a few nights before the match. If you put your squadding request on the entry form, I have your request. If you sent me an email, I will do my absolute best to honor your request. I respectfully request that you do not send me 2, 3, 4 emails changing your requests or asking me who you are squadded with. :surprise: Again, I try to honor all squad requests, :wub:

I look forward to seeing you there! Shoot Straight-

Two things;

1) If you are "IN" the match and, as of this writing, you have not mailed me your entry fee, please DO NOT mail it. Please bring your entry fee to registration. As I will be traveling, I will not be able to check my mail box after Friday. If you mail me your check and it doesn't arrive timely you will be asked for payment at registration. Once I return to SC, I will either tear up your check entry fee or mail it back to you for your records. :D

2) I don't do squadding until a few nights before the match. If you put your squadding request on the entry form, I have your request. If you sent me an email, I will do my absolute best to honor your request. I respectfully request that you do not send me 2, 3, 4 emails changing your requests or asking me who you are squadded with. :surprise: Again, I try to honor all squad requests, :wub:

Can you squad me with Taran Butler, Jerry Miculek, Keith Garcia, Daniel Horner, Katie Harris, Lena Miculek, and Kalani Laker?

Two things;

Can you squad me with Taran Butler, Jerry Miculek, Keith Garcia, Daniel Horner, Katie Harris, Lena Miculek, and Kalani Laker?

oooooo....me too, me too

I have 9 friends who want in that squad too btw. That cool?

She probably could but after the interview you did with Jerry he'll probably scratch you off the squad :)

Speaking of thirsty, CMC Triggers will be hosting the entertainment tent on Friday night. Adult beverages and snacks will be served by the owners, Jack and Debbie Biegel.

Saturday's host will be Candlewood Suites and Laurie (the manager) is looking forward to meeting everyone.

Drinks will be served from 1830-2030. Sounds like a great place to rehash the days shooting success stories.

See you there.

-6-

This is one of the things I love about 3-gun! Meeting and socializing with the owners of the great companies that sponsor our matches and shooters.

Thanks CMC Triggers and Candlewood Suites

Agreed, that is awesome..

I'll be there ROing and shooting. Thought my new job with Northrup Grumman would prevent me from attending, but start date got pushed to mid-OCT. Talked with Sheldon Blackwell and he let me know my RO spot was still open. Look forward to seeing everyone there!

If anyone is still looking for a place to stay, I've got an extra bed at the La Quinta in Bridgeport - $55 a night (assuming there are no dedicated RO rooms still available).

Edited by Fullauto_Shooter

I'll be there ROing and shooting. Thought my new job with Northrup Grumman would prevent me from attending, but start date got pushed to mid-OCT. Talked with Sheldon Blackwell and he let me know my RO spot was still open. Look forward to seeing everyone there!

If anyone is still looking for a place to stay, I've got an extra bed at the La Quinta in Bridgeport - $55 a night (assuming there are no dedicated RO rooms still available).

Done,,, see you at La Quinta,,,,,,

The name changes but the bedspreads stay the same. It used to be the comfort suites. Now it's the quality suites. Right across the street from La Quinta. As far as early check-in is concerned, I will defer to Sandra. I will check with her this evening and get back to you here. Travel safely

Lunch will be provided for the ROs on Thursday. Barbecue from Raymond's. Friday will be Mexican food from Dos Chili's. Saturday we have home cooking from sagebrush café. Sunday will be barbecue for everyone from Raymonds.

-6-

Lunch will be provided for the ROs on Thursday. Barbecue from Raymond's. Friday will be Mexican food from Dos Chili's. Saturday we have home cooking from sagebrush café. Sunday will be barbecue for everyone from Raymonds.

-6-

Sounds like Friday afternoon could be dangerous....