Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

For those that dont know, my wife and i are foster parents with the ultimate goal of adoption. Our first placement was only with us a few months before he went to live with family. Now we have another little boy coming to us. He's a week old but hes in NICU right now. For anyone that pays attention to the news, hes the little boy they found in a dumpster last week in Houston. If yall would please say a prayer that he gets well and that we can be his forever home. Thanks.

Prayers sent. Why don't you set up a paypal donation account? I'll bet some here would kick in a buck or two to help defray some of your costs. Just a thought.

Thanks everyone. And youngeyes, between my family and my wifes family and all our friends we don't WANT for anything. We already have 5 big boxes of newborn diapers and a butt load of formula.

Exactly how much is a "butt load"? Is it measureable? Does it depend on the butt being loaded? Is there a standard "butt load" and are there larger increments? Is there a "giant butt load"?

My wife and I tried the fostering/adoption process.... it did not go well for us...So, my hat is off to you, and I pray that everything happens that you need to happen.