Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Oklahoma Sectional - 9/6/2014

September 6th will be the Oklahoma Production/Limited/Open Sectional. Limited to 100 competitors. 10 Stages and 290 round minimum. This will be a Level II USPSA match and will be held at the Oklahoma City Gun Club in Arcadia OK. Medals will be awarded for 1st - 3rd in each division and class. Going to keep entries down to $50 for early registration. Entry forms and further details will be available by 4/1. Should fill up fast.

Mike

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Does anyone have an actual street address or GPS coordinates for the Oklahoma City Gun Club which is hosting this match? I looked at the range website and couldn't find an address or GPS coordinates. All I can find are some driving directions from different highways. This may work good for the people who actually live there but its not so good for out of state people who don't already know the lay of the land.

Does anyone have an actual street address or GPS coordinates for the Oklahoma City Gun Club which is hosting this match? I looked at the range website and couldn't find an address or GPS coordinates. All I can find are some driving directions from different highways. This may work good for the people who actually live there but its not so good for out of state people who don't already know the lay of the land.

Are you going to make the trip? It'll be a hoot. We would love to have you.