Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Triggers

praetorian97

Lets hear what you are running....Ready set go! Pros and Cons

Eric Grauffel Xtreme SA Trigger. Flat and Semi Flat.

Love the way they feel. Eas y to adjust but I need to shoot a Henning to know whats better. I dont feel like the adjustments are all too great.

I have the Henning flat trigger in my Limited, the stock SA trigger in my Match, and the stock curved DA/SA trigger in my Stock 2. I don't like the extreme curve of the Stock 2's trigger but can't do anything about it (USPSA Production division)...plus the overtravel stop screw is a little too short (anyone know what the size/thread on that is so I can hunt down a longer one?) I like the Henning mainly because it's so easy to install and remove...that's mainly because of very nice trigger pin that comes with it.

I just moved from the Henning trigger back to the stock limited trigger. I just couldn't get the Henning trigger dialed in to my liking. It is nothing against the trigger, I just couldn't get it dialed in right for me. I like a little pre-travel, so that I can prep the trigger before firing and the Henning trigger is right there ready to go. I have big hands to the stock trigger fits me just fine. I have a Limited Pro that I use for IDPA and I love that trigger. Maybe I'm weird like that.

Edited by BiggMike

I just moved from the Henning trigger back to the stock limited trigger. I just couldn't get the Henning trigger dialed in to my liking. It is nothing against the trigger, I just couldn't get it dialed in right for me. I like a little pre-travel, so that I can prep the trigger before firing and the Henning trigger is right there ready to go. I have big hands to the stock trigger fits me just fine. I have a Limited Pro that I use for IDPA and I love that trigger. Maybe I'm weird like that.

Is the trigger in the pro stock? My stock trigger in my 9mm limited pro is the worst trigger I have ever felt, at least in DA.

Chuck S, I am talking about the stock trigger on the Limited. I must say, that I did polish it up to help smooth it out. I just wanted a little take up before the shot breaks. I have a limited pro that I use for IDPA. I shoot in the ESP division, so I start in SA. I polished the internals of my limited pro also.

• 3 weeks later...

Is the trigger in the pro stock? My stock trigger in my 9mm limited pro is the worst trigger I have ever felt, at least in DA.

Steyr AUG, it fired once if the trigger was pulled back a certain distance and three times if pulled all the way back (there wasn't any selector switch), it was really mushy. And Tokarevs aren't much better. Some little DA pocket pistols are pretty bad too, I remember one with an 18 pound trigger pull.

Sorry for the thread drift, I'll be quiet now.

Edited by jmbaccolyte