Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jackass

spook

Hi spook,

It was a very funny series, (kindof like the modern Monty Python), but I am sad to report that too many kids lacking that ever so important Y chromosome started copying this show.

Lawyer city...sue sue sue......

The Tom Green show also used to be good.

In the Netherlands maybe things are different..

PS.

The word spook can sometimes mean a bad reference in the US...

I'm a Lumber Jack and I'm OK.........

• 1 month later...

For those who don't know, Jackass is a show where a group of guys in their late 20's stage events to shock innocent bystanders.  

One of the funniest episodes is where one of the guys gets into the trunk of a car totally naked, gagged and bound.  The driver of the car pulls into a Full-Service gas station to ask for directions.  Suddenly, the dude in the trunk starts banging and screaming!  To the horror of the gas station attendant, this naked man with a rag in his mouth and broken ropes trailing off his ankles explodeds from the trunk and runs down a busy LA street to freedom!

The look on the attendant's face is worth it!

They keep doing this at several gas stations......

Come'on shooter gal, this is funny stuff !!

my personal fav is the Exercise Bike with the dolls head.  For those who have seen it, no explanation is needed.  For those who don't, decorum prevents me from getting into detail.

a close second is the episode where the are dressed like old english knights.  Oh ma gawd!!!  LMFAO!!!