Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Circleville, Ohio Monthly Matches

Yeah 13-03 sucks. We shot it last weekend and it was unanimous that it was a very tough classifier.

The targets on the right from the left hand box weak hand were especially tough. The targets are at such a sharp angle they only present about half the width of the target

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, maybe it will be warm enough for Seevers to come out in April!!

We will run three field courses and two classifiers on April 5. I will be working on the stages this weekend and will try to get them posted early next week.

Any thoughts on classifiers? Any you wish we would shoot?

Regards,

Mads

You can't miss fast enough

If its like todays weather I can't grace you with my presence.

If you are gonna run two classifiers at least run two with strong/weak hand strings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PS you know I was kidding. Nobody likes strong/weak stages much less two in one match.

Some new ones people are liking

13-05 tick tock

13-04 rosco rattle.

13-06 too close for comfort

And everybody likes

99-21 mini mart

99-62 bang n clang

99-42 fast n furious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have some great suggestions for the classifiers. I will see if we can come up with some good ones.

And for 13-03, it's all good and fun until you shoot it at Nationals and most of the squad tanks it. Then, Conrad lets the entire squad know what hotel and room the course designer is staying in. Oh, that was the year I roomed with him at Nationals

Regards,

Mads

We had 78 shooters show up to shoot which was actually unexpected on my part. We did ok shuffling a couple of things around.

If we continue to have this type of turnout, I will consider going to shoot n score for registration. If I do, I will announce that on here, our web page and give the announcement at least a month in advance at an actual monthly match.

Regards,

Mads

Why preregister unless you are going to cap the number of shooters? Big numbers just take longer to shoot. Some matches are 55 and others are 80 or more. I don't see anything wrong with a match taking longer if it's just caused by more shooters.

• 4 weeks later...

Guys and Gals, stages are set for this weekend. Got approx 140 rounds with four field courses and two classifiers. Shooting Fluffy's Revenge 1 and Steely Speed VII.

I have another guy running the match this year as I am going to punish myself shooting the Classic Nationals this weekend. But, should be a good match and I will make sure we get the classifiers in for the reclass in May before the State Match.

Regards,

Mads

Guys and Gals, stages are set for this weekend. Got approx 140 rounds with four field courses and two classifiers. Shooting Fluffy's Revenge 1 and Steely Speed VII.

I have another guy running the match this year as I am going to punish myself shooting the Classic Nationals this weekend. But, should be a good match and I will make sure we get the classifiers in for the reclass in May before the State Match.

Regards,

Mads

FOUR field courses!! Where are you putting them?

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, monthly match this Saturday, set up starts at 8.

Match will be 140 rounds, four field courses, speed shoot and classifier CM 09-13 Table Stakes.

Hope to see you there!

Regards,

Mads

• 2 weeks later...