Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Colt 3 Man 3 Gun

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After being told I would have an unfair advantage if I dont post stage designs here it is. Be ready to shoot pistol strong hand weak hand and with both hands. Also be ready to shoot a teammates pistol. Rifle left handed right handed other persons rifle roll over prone upside down sideways and from various sized ports, offhand pron sitting and kneeling. Shotgun left and right handed prone through a port and upside down and rollover prone. All guns off roofs under cars over logs and from free fire zones and shooting boxes. If I missed anything let me know. Any questions?

I dont like to be accused of trying to cheat or make it easier for my team as a match director that puts in a lot of time to run a match. I will refund any teams money if they feel I am being unfair

Edited by 45shooter

I don't think knowing the stage design is any help at all. There are no hidden targets or weird stuff at Dean's match. Shoot fast, don't miss and do it all safely covers what you need to know.

• 1 month later...

After being told I would have an unfair advantage if I dont post stage designs here it is. Be ready to shoot pistol strong hand weak hand and with both hands. Also be ready to shoot a teammates pistol. Rifle left handed right handed other persons rifle roll over prone upside down sideways and from various sized ports, offhand pron sitting and kneeling. Shotgun left and right handed prone through a port and upside down and rollover prone. All guns off roofs under cars over logs and from free fire zones and shooting boxes. If I missed anything let me know. Any questions?

No inverted support side prone then? Disappointing :P

^^ what he said. there are a ton right there at the intersection of Rt 22 and Rt 100. listed below are the ones I know of...and they're all within a few hundred yards of each other right there at the main intersection...which is only about 15 minutes away from the competition.

Hampton Inn

Holiday Inn

Comfort Inn

Hilton Gardens

Sleep Inn

Staybridge Suites

Hawthorn Suites