Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 41 a 45acp with 5.3" barrel Gen4?

Butterpuc

I saw this a little while ago. The article claims to have confirmed that the 41 is basically a 45acp counterpart to the 34/35. Later is the article is says "they expect the Glock 41 to be a subcompact 380acp" but I think they meant to say Glock 42.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2013/12/04/glock-41-45-acp-13-rounds-mrsp-775-confirmed/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheFirearmBlog+%28The+Firearm+Blog%29

Edited by Butterpuc

The G40 should be a long slide 10mm.

The G41 should be a long slide .45 ACP.

The G42 should be a small 9mm.

I would like a G40 and G42 please

G40 would be sweet for limited with .40 sw barrel

all of the rumors and speculation I have heard are about the G41 and G42 but I'm hopeful now for the G40

Edited by polymerfeelsweirdman

I don't know what the model number will be but one of the new Glocks to be unveiled is a small 380. A law enforcement Glock distributor friend already has an order pending and is expecting two demo guns any time. He was told they couldn't be sold until after shot show even to law enforcement. One of his employees and VP attended a meeting in Atlanta and were able to shoot it. They said it was a great shooting gun.

I am hoping to get some time with one of the demos when available.

Edited by suncoastarmory

At one point didn't Glock have a .380 that was only released to Europe? Maybe G25?

Correct, and the G28. They're 26/19 sized guns with molded in spacers at the back of the magazines and the barrel hood is relieved to make them blowback guns.

They're not sold here due to import law (the stupid sporting points system).

All the other posts I've seen about a possible "G40" say it's been skipped due to confusion with the other .40 caliber models, but it was all guessing.

A friend of mine just went through the armorers course and the instructor said there would be two models at SHOT show, so that would seem to indicate that "G40" got skipped.