Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

colt 3 man three gun

As of right now the dates set for the Colt three man three gun will be july 19th and 20th at Topton Fish and Game. We decided to go to a one match two day format due to all the other new matches sheduled next year. Entry fee will be 330.00 per team. Registration will open up mid december and I will post forms here. I am looking at 9 stages 6 shot on sat and 3 sunday with a sunday sfternoon prize table. I will post more at a later date. Get your vacation days in I plan on bigger and better stages than the past.

This match was a ton of fun last year. I've been looking forward to the announcement so we can do it again. While I certainly appreciate that it is shortened to a two day single match format, it was very cool to see the rankings last year shift from match to match. Especially if you were on a team that earned a 60 second penalty the first match... I think we'll just own it and go with the name "Team Absinthe" this time...

Dean runs a great match, super smooth and well thought out on every level. I can't wait to shoot in this one again.

Edited by Mberry

If there is any possibility of the date being changed I hope this decision will be made before Dec 31 this is when I have to have next years time off in by for it count by seniority. I have locked down the FNH dates and hoping to lock down this Match. I'm working on getting a team together, I think I have the 2nd person just looking for a 3rd. Looking forward to shooting this match