22 LR conversions for XDM

RMark

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Why? There is no stinking 22 LR to be had anyhow! :angry2:

agreed. And I can reload 9mm cheaper than buying 22 at current inflated prices.

Its starting to make a come back. Acually found 525 federal value packs 24.99 at gander last week.

That's a lucky find, at Gander Mountain!

I also found The Federal Champion 525 round value packs, at a gun show two weeks ago. Two dealers had it, both pricing it at $65.00 :surprise:

When I questioned the first dealer about his pricing he responded with; "if you can find it for less, buy it". I didn't even speak to the other guy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I also found The Federal Champion 525 round value packs, at a gun show two weeks ago. Two dealers had it, both pricing it at $65.00 :surprise:

When I questioned the first dealer about his pricing he responded with; "if you can find it for less, buy it". I didn't even speak to the other guy.

Those are the guys I tell that I'll go without before paying that price, and that I won't be back to buy anything from their shop. Then, tell my friends to avoid their shop, and why.

Those are the guys I tell that I'll go without before paying that price, and that I won't be back to buy anything from their shop. Then, tell my friends to avoid their shop, and why.

I found 15 boxes at Wally-World the other day....didn't buy any because I have a bunch, and then was like meh I'll run back and grab some.....literally 30 mins later shelf was bare...dang eeet!

I found 15 boxes at Wally-World the other day....didn't buy any because I have a bunch, and then was like meh I'll run back and grab some.....literally 30 mins later shelf was bare...dang eeet!

What brand, round count and price did you see?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...