Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Bushmaster Tarheel 3 Gun Challenge, New Hill NC

t3gc_bm.png

We are delighted to announce another Tarheel 3 Gun Challenge with Bushmaster being the Title sponsor. “Bushmaster and Remington have been so supportive of Tarheel 3 Gun over the past two years it is wonderful to have them back” said Steve Wall the Range Master and co-owner of Tarheel3gun.
The match will be held at Woody’s Hunting and Rifle Club which is located in the central southeast North Carolina. “Woody’s Place” is located just outside Apex NC and within 30 minutes of the Raleigh/Durham International Airport. “Like Bushmaster being the title, holding the challenge anywhere but Woody's Place would be strange” related Charles Sole, the Match Director and co-owner of Tarheel3gun.
This match will feature stages in line with our monthly series with the addition of natural terrain stages. The Bushmaster Tarheel 3 Gun will run the 3 Gun Nation 2014 Regional Series Rules.
When: April 4th and 5th, 2014 (two day format)
Where: Woody Rifle and Hunting and Rifle Club (GOOGLE MAP)
Match Cap: 225
Match Fee: $225
Rules: 2014 3 Gun Nation Regional Series

REGISTRATION WILL OPEN ON DECEMBER 1 ST ,2013.

We have a proven online registration system which is supported solely by Squad Signup (https://www.facebook.com/SquadSignup) . YOU MUST have a log in and user account with tarheel3gun.com to sign up. The accounts are free and it take less than five minutes to establish. Your info is NEVER shared outside Traheel3gun.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to call me at 9192017990 or Charles @tarheel3gun.com.
Match sponsors inquiries, please got to http://tarheel3gun.com/sponsorship-information/

If you would like to learn more about Tarheel3gun go to TARHEEL3GUN GOOGLE HITS

Here is the direct link for the 2014 Bushmaster Tarheel 3 Gun Challenge Registration page...Remember to build a log in first...http://tarheel3gun.com/2014-bushmaster-tarheel-3-gun-challenge-sign-up-page/

Edited by csole

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Original announcement on the website stated you'd be running classifiers, has that changed? If not, how many original stages, how many classifiers?

8 to 9 stages....classifiers as a side match.

But please note that there are several new classifiers coming out in 2014... MANY should be able to function (in any match) as a stage. See picture this stage is in the vetting process.

Always feel free to call or email me with your questions..9192017990 or cahrles@3gunnation.com.....thanks for supporting the sport of 3gun!

post-14746-138417995396_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

MATCH DATES ARE April 5th and 6th, 2014 (two day format) NOT THE 4TH AND 5TH...WE ARE TRYING TO PREVENT FOLKS FROM HAVING TO TAKE OFF WORK A BUNCH OF DAYS TO ATTEND OUR EVENT...THE MATCH WILL BE ON A SATURDAY AND SUNDAY April 5th and 6th

THE REGISTRATION WILL OPEN ON DEC 1st AT 7PM..

We are delighted to announce another Tarheel 3 Gun Challenge with Bushmaster being the Title sponsor. “Bushmaster and Remington have been so supportive of Tarheel 3 Gun over the past two years it is wonderful to have them back” said Steve Wall the Range Master and co-owner of Tarheel3gun.
The match will be held at Woody’s Hunting and Rifle Club which is located in the central southeast North Carolina. “Woody’s Place” is located just outside Apex NC and within 30 minutes of the Raleigh/Durham International Airport. “Like Bushmaster being the title, holding the challenge anywhere but Woody's Place would be strange” related Charles Sole, the Match Director and co-owner of Tarheel3gun.
This match will feature stages in line with our monthly series with the addition of natural terrain stages. The Bushmaster Tarheel 3 Gun will run the 3 Gun Nation 2014 Regional Series Rules.
When: April 5th and 6th, 2014 (two day format)
Where: Woody Rifle and Hunting and Rifle Club (GOOGLE MAP)
Match Cap: 225
Match Fee: $225
Rules: 2014 3 Gun Nation Regional Series

REGISTRATION WILL OPEN ON DECEMBER 1 ST ,2013.

We have a proven online registration system which is supported solely by Squad Signup (https://www.facebook.com/SquadSignup) . YOU MUST have a log in and user account with tarheel3gun.com to sign up. The accounts are free and it take less than five minutes to establish. Your info is NEVER shared outside Traheel3gun.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to call me at 9192017990 or Charles @tarheel3gun.com.
Match sponsors inquiries, please got to http://tarheel3gun.c...ip-information/

If you would like to learn more about Tarheel3gun go to TARHEEL3GUN GOOGLE HITS

Here is the direct link for the 2014 Bushmaster Tarheel 3 Gun Challenge Registration page...Remember to build a log in first...http://tarheel3gun.c...e-sign-up-page/

Edited by csole

No 3gn membership not needed to join our match. However our match will run the 3 Gun Nation Rules and a few classifier as side stages. If folks want those to be submitted to 3gn they would then need to be a member.

As for statement it is in a cornfield....I we disagree with that, the folks at Woody's Rifle and Hunt Club might also. It is a great venue that hosts some of the largest DMM and Sniper Matches in the County, Numerous Trainers and firearms related TV show use this venue..it also host the Bushmaster Tarheel3gun Challenge and some Bushmaster Tarheel3gun Monthly Matches. They take great pride in this place and keep the roads in great shape and go the extra mile to provide a safe and WELL maintained venue.

For the record, I don't have anything against 3-Gun Nation. Heck last year I helped them run their 3-gun stage at media day for a little while at the SHOT SHOW!!. I thought the cornfield comment was a bit over the top, and at least 3 of the guys who asked me about the match are going to go. Thanks for putting the Tar Heel 3-gun on, I know how much work putting on a big match is!

Edited by kurtm

For the record, I don't have anything against 3-Gun Nation. Heck last year I helped them run their 3-gun stage at media day for a little while at the SHOT SHOW!!. I thought the cornfield comment was a bit over the top, and at least 3 of the guys who asked me about the match are going to go. Thanks for putting the Tar Heel 3-gun on, I know how much work putting on a big match is!

Thanks the kind words...it is all about growing the game.

Is there a match hotel? If not where is the best place to stay?

Yes Holiday Inn Express and Candlewood Suites Apex NC 15 minutes from the range.

Ask for Cherry Champion

General Manager

Holiday Inn Express, Apex NC

919-387-3636

Fax: 919-387-9969

Is there a match hotel? If not where is the best place to stay?

Yes Holiday Inn Express and Candlewood Suites Apex NC 15 minutes from the range.

Ask for Cherry Champion

General Manager

Holiday Inn Express, Apex NC

919-387-3636

Fax: 919-387-9969

Thank you Mr. Sole

This was my first "major" 3 gun match in 2013 and if its anything like their last match there will be lots of targets past 200 yards most long range of all the matches I remember shooting this year! This match set a precedence for major matches in my book. When I go to a major 3 gun matches and see bay stages with only close rifle shots I get pretty bored. Looking forward to going back to this great match super great staff and that was very professionally ran!

This was my first "major" 3 gun match in 2013 and if its anything like their last match there will be lots of targets past 200 yards most long range of all the matches I remember shooting this year! This match set a precedence for major matches in my book. When I go to a major 3 gun matches and see bay stages with only close rifle shots I get pretty bored. Looking forward to going back to this great match super great staff and that was very professionally ran!

Thanks for he kind words...you will see the same flavor..sign up is today at 7pm.