Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 TASK FORCE DAGGER 3 GUN CHAMPIONSHIP - March 28-30, 2014 - Legion

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Folks,

Online registration for the 2014 TFD3G is going live tomorrow at noon (Mountain Time). To register, click this link: Online Registration for 2014 TFD3G.

The process will work as follows. After you go to the website above and complete the registration form, you will receive an email stating that your registration will be approved in a few days. Once approved, you will receive another email noting the approval and containing a link to the payment screen. You will receive a link to self-squad once payment is processed. If you would rather pay by check than credit card, just send me an email after approval and your slot will be held until the check is received.

No one will be approved until November 20th. I don’t want online registration for this match to turn into a “I have to have me and 5 friends push a button at 12:00 pm tomorrow.” So, if there are more shooters registered than slots on the 20th, there will be random draw of those who have registered. Therefore, anyone who registers before the 20th will have an equal chance of getting into the match.

Stay safe, and we’ll try to get the 2014 3-gun season started off with a good one!

Andy

If it's full by then, Mike and I will probably work out some sort of preference for last year's shooters. Being new at the online squadding, I wasn't sure how to pull that off this year. But, there's always the next year!!

Andy

The staff should use the same registration procedure. Just make sure you have contacted Mike or me to confirm that you are going to help out this year. I hope you all come back!! Last year went great considering it was the first year we had worked together at that facility/match. We have openings for several more ROs. An email should be going out to last year's staff, but it hasn't made it yet!!

Andy

Edited by AFH

Once entrants are approved (the programs word for the process), the confirmation email will have a link for credit card payment, or you can mail a check. When payment is recieved, you will receive another email that will allow self-squadding.

I'm really looking forward to NOT setting up squads!!

Andy

Excuse my ignorance as Im a brand new shooter and this will be my second 3 gun match (First is in December SE3G).... while reading some rules I noticed that shotguns may not be capable of holding more than 8+1, since my +5 extension gives me the ability to hold 10+1 I would assume that's illegal & the only thing I can do is buy a +3 mag ext instead of my +5 ???

Thanks

No you can run a shotgun with 10+1 capacity, it just means that you will have to run open. Which will put you at a large dissadvantage if you are not prepping for open. So I suggest either sticking a plug in the tube or getting a new one. I will also be at both matches so I will see you there!