Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 TASK FORCE DAGGER 3 GUN CHAMPIONSHIP - March 28-30, 2014 - Legion

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry. Typo. It was $50 not $60 if I remember correctly. Paid it when I registered the day before match.

I just end to know if I need to bring extra cash.

Edited by Lead-Head

The $50 fee relates to sponsored shooters only. It is factored in to everyone else's match fee. Short answer is: Yes, if you are using a sponsor slot.

The match is getting real close! I'll be building props and loading steel for transport in 11 days. See you all in 3 weeks,

Andy

What brand/size steel we be shooting w SG?

History would dictate anything and everything from 1/2 & 1/3 IPSC target with slugs to stars, spinners, poppers of all sizes and lots and lots of 4" KD plates.

Hello folks, we are getting close to the match and everything is coming together GREAT!

I hate to make this announcement, but unfortunately the Jump team will not be putting on a demo to kick off the match this year. The Silver Wings are a military intity so with that comes priorities and unfortunately they have to do a demo jump for an Airborne School graduation that morning so will not be able to attend TFD3G. We were really looking forward to this and it was going to be a very exciting way to kick off the match. Hopefully we can make it happen next year.

We look forward to seeing everyone at the match. Safe travels!

Mike

I'm going to be able to make the match, really looking forward to it! Looks like the Days Inn and Budget Inn are sold out. What's the best bet after that? One of the others in Blakley or commute from Dothan?

dt1 or anyone else in need...

I have an extra room at the days inn , in Blakely from the 26th-31stwhich I will not be using. I believe it's a king side bed non smoking room. If someone would like it please message me otherwise I'll be canceling it tomorrow.

-Todd

dt1 or anyone else in need...

I have an extra room at the days inn , in Blakely from the 26th-31stwhich I will not be using. I believe it's a king side bed non smoking room. If someone would like it please message me otherwise I'll be canceling it tomorrow.

-Todd

Hotel room is now taken.

I recieved an Email requesting that I squad up, but I did not recieve a link to the squadding system nor can I find it.

Can someone shoot me the link?

Thanks

I'll be glad to, but I have to know who you are.

Email me at afh3g@yahoo.com

Andy

Did I read correctly? No atv's or golf carts at Legion? looks like its vehicle from stage to stage, and 3gun carts/buggies or bags

No need for a cart, you drive from stage to stage and get your gear from your vehicle.

Thanks finbox

New to this match.. Will there be a sight-in range. If so what distance and when will it be open?

We will have a zero range open and ready for use all day Thursday and most likely it will be available throughout the weekend in case someone needs it. It will go out to a minimum of 100 yards but maybe further.

Just want to give everyone a heads up (I'm sure most will love this), there will not be a shooters meeting Friday morning 28th since the jump team was canceled. You will be given a shooters brief at your first stage of the match by the staff prior to shooting.

This is going to be a lot of fun and you are going to love the prize table. Head over to the match website www.tfd3g.com and check out all the great sponsors that are supporting the match this year. Make sure to thank them as well and also stop by there websites to check out the great products they offer. Each sponsor logo on the match website is hyperlinked to their website, so just click on the logo.

We will do our best to keep up with everyone's questions and check back as frequently as possible but starting this Friday we will be at Legion setting up for the match.

We look forward to seeing everyone there. Safe travels and good luck!

Mike

I'm surprised to see slots stil available for this match, after reading all the great things about prior TFD matches... I guess this type of open, physically demanding, long range, use-all-3-guns, not a bay-after-bay match seperates the men from the boys