Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 TASK FORCE DAGGER 3 GUN CHAMPIONSHIP - March 28-30, 2014 - Legion

2014 TASK FORCE DAGGER 3 GUN CHAMPIONSHIP

We are proud to announce the 2014 Task Force Dagger 3 Gun Championship. Last year’s match was tough, but most everyone liked the challenges and wants to do it again. Fortunately, we have been able to work out the most often repeated suggestion for the match, and are moving it to March!! There will be 9 stages, with most being across natural terrain, woods, structures, buildings etc. Some will be challenging, some technical and all may take you out of your comfort zone a bit, but we are committed to providing you with a great experience!

Sponsors will be able to set up vendor tables, tents etc. throughout the duration of the match and we will also have food available for purchase each day on site.

Dates: March 28-30, 2014 Location: Legion Operator Training Group, Blakely Ga.

Match Director: Andy Horner
Assistant Match Director: Mike Cassidy

The TFD3-Gun Championship website is updated with additional match details, and we will continue to keep everyone updated as things progress.

We are going to use online registration which will be available near the middle of next week. However, there will not be a rush to click a button at a specific time. While we will not go into an explanation of the process at present, if we have enough shooters register right away, anyone who registers within the first 5 days will have an equal chance to get into the match. Details will be posted here and on the match website after everything is set up.

Thanks, and we hope to see you there.

Andy and Mike

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually thought the 90+ degree temp and 95% humidity added a little something. It was brutal and insane, but was a great excuse for crummy shooting! Plus the opportunity to see your buddies puke mid-match is awesome, a true Kodak moment.

In all seriousness, I did enjoy the added challenge of the heat. I ain't complaining about it being in March though.

Edited by davehorn

John, We definitely want you back as an RO, and we need more. If anyone is interested in wroking as an RO, please send me an email. BTW, do not communicate through the message feature on this forum; I do not check it.

Thanks

I'm really glad to see this one on the schedule for 2014. It was a great match last year. I'll be there in March (and much better prepared than I was last June!).

Kelly

He seems to have forgotten that we are a package deal if he goes then Im going too. Looking forward to a great match really enjoyed it last year!

I'll take the perch up in top of the sniper tower again.

Adam, you had the cushy RO job last year... sitting in the shade on top of the sniper tower. I think it's only fair that this year John gets the sniper tower and you get to run up the dirt hill on stage 9 (200 times!).

Cheers,

Kelly

p.s. I will miss the added challenge of south Georgia June weather. March will be much cooler and will take reduce the "cruel and unusual" factor. Maybe it will rain so we can shoot in the mud.

Well I'm glad to see that folks are as excited about the 2014 TFD3G match as we are. As some of you stated, the match should be "somewhat" easier this year with less heat, but we promise you that you will be challenged in some, way, shape or form at some point throughout the match. We are going to work hard this year to ensure that the match is ran smoothe, but still maintain the excitement and challenging stages with a great prize table at the end.

I have already started receiving emails from sponsors and the wheels are in motion with regards to everything else included in running a great match.

We look forward to seeing everyone in March and will continue to keep you posted as things progress over the next few months.

Take care

Mike Cassidy