Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Birthday pics!

B.J. Norris

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bulm540 ... I'll have to start thinking of you as the Pinoy "Cyrano de Bergerac!" :lol:

::bulak:: ... I'm very picky! I absolutely demand that any potentials 1) be born female, and 2) have a steady pulse. The rest is negotiable. :lol:

Gorilla ... have I ever told you about my grandfather? He had three wives (in succession) and had a bunch of kids with each. That means I have (had) a lot of aunts and uncles and enough cousins to start a cousin distributorship! The best part is that he married his third wife after he turned 80 ... then proceeded to father three more children. Now that, my friends, is a legacy.

And of course I need to do my part to live up to it. groucho.gif

bulm540 ... I'll have to start thinking of you as the Pinoy "Cyrano de Bergerac!" :lol:

::bulak:: ... I'm very picky! I absolutely demand that any potentials 1) be born female, and 2) have a steady pulse. The rest is negotiable. :lol:

Gorilla ... have I ever told you about my grandfather? He had three wives (in succession) and had a bunch of kids with each. That means I have (had) a lot of aunts and uncles and enough cousins to start a cousin distributorship! The best part is that he married his third wife after he turned 80 ... then proceeded to father three more children. Now that, my friends, is a legacy.

Dude, anything but French.

Wow rhino, your family must have some REAL strong genes...or something...it'll be quite a challenge for anyone to live up to that. Any man is quite a hero if he still gets it on at the age of 80...and being able to father children...::whistles::...now THAT is a feat... :blink:

And yea, you have some pretty high standards there rhino. But if you want to know about my sister ( her name is Kathy )...BJ will be more than happy to fill you in on her little quirks... :P

Wait a minute! I am NOT a dating service here...but uh, she goes to the highest bidder. Just get her away from me... <_< ...

Kimberkid-- How far away do you live? If you live farther away from Maryland than Indiana...that'd be good...oh, and BTW...lol who are you??? :huh: ...

:P you get that from eating all those balut!!! you turn into a whirring and purring "luv machine"!!! hahaha

haha.gifnut-2.gif

Uh-oh! Does that mean I have to eat balut to make the grade? :unsure::blink::unsure: What if I substitute a whole lot of pulvarones and lumpia instead? :lol:

bulm540 ... Good point ... on the other hand, Cyrano was one of the few Frogs who still had a set. He'd probably be an American by now!

KK ... I may have to step aside for you, although extreme age difference (my grandfather's third wife was in her 20s when they married) is also part of the legacy. Haha! I have to live up to being a Creepy Old Guy too!

(Here's the part where I ask bulak if her mom is married). :rolleyes:)

hehehe ambot...that is my favourite word...

ugh gross, balut??? :wacko: i can't eat that stuff. it freaks me out. now, pulvarones and lumpia...yum yum yum...especially pulvarone with pinipig. and fresh lumpia, with the brown sauce...heavenly... :D ....

and YES my mother is married... :blink: ...

hehehe ambot...that is my favourite word...

ugh gross, balut??? :wacko: i can't eat that stuff. it freaks me out. now, pulvarones and lumpia...yum yum yum...especially pulvarone with pinipig. and fresh lumpia, with the brown sauce...heavenly... :D ....

and YES my mother is married... :blink: ...

hmm Goldilocks Bakery in Manila and Cali...hmmm yummmmyyy.....Polvoron and Siopao now were talking... :lol::lol: