Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Revo pics

hdgun

The gun started as a stock 38 super. Pinnacle performance in Pa. did the barrel work. It is a 5.5" 1" bull with three hole integrall comp. I had Mark at Pinnacle etch the sides of the barrel to simulate the cocking serrations of a 1911 and put his brand on as well. He also did a custom extended cylinder reliese I will try to get some more detail pics up. Trigger is polished and thinned with about 6.5" pull. Very smooth.she groups about 1.5"@25yards.

S&W M625--AHHH! The back bone of any Revo collection. My 625 is set up with SDM FO front site and a Millet rear,a nice pair of Houge wood finger groove grips.

Very nice wheel guns Sensei. Keep the pics comming guys!

The Picture of the 625 w/C-More has a ported barrel. For use with bowling pin loads is very easy on the hands. I use a 255gr lswc with 4,7gr win 231. ICORE load is 200gr FMJ West Coast with 4.0 IMR 700x. very flat in this gun. By the way, this gun was built by TK Custom.

Shred,

You have wheel guns and were shooting a Flat sided bottom feeder at the East TX Sectional???? <_<:angry:

BLASTPHEMEY ;)

I am ashamed for you, you should be ashamed of yourself..... :P

Hopalong

Spook, What is this WORLD coming to ?????? A little help here..... :ph34r:

Spook, What is this WORLD coming to ?????? A little help here..... :ph34r: 

LOL, that's why I haven't posted a pic of my guns yet. If they see the beautiful guns posted here they might consider shooting them. If they see mine they'll run away even harder ;)

In the midst of this photo is my USPSA revolver: it is a S&W 625 in .45 ACP. Its the 1989 model. I bought it with Millit sights installed which is OK. I have only used it twice at a match. Its a fine gun & well suited to USPSA revolver division.

CarlosGuns.jpg

Regards, D.

(Carlos will be re-posting this photo from his resource server. We've moved this one off mine. ---Siggy 12/2 )

Ok, here's some miscellaneous roundy-roundy blasters:

Revos.jpg

6.5" 610 (Pins)

8-shot 38 Super 627 PC (Future PD/Steel)

45 LC SAA (Cowboy Pins)

3" 610 (If I ever shot IDPA revo, I'd use this. Not many around)

342 (sometime carry gun)