Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Generation III Gun Black Rain Ordnance Championship 5-7 SEP 2014

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh good lord. Since there is only one Heavy Metal (Heavy Irons) shooter signed up, and *I* am signed up for Heavy Irons... I guess that means I win... I hope y'all aren't expecting a speech, and I expect to see more than a rubber placemat, a couple of stickers and a bullet keychain on *my* prize table...

Oh good lord. Since there is only one Heavy Metal (Heavy Irons) shooter signed up, and *I* am signed up for Heavy Irons... I guess that means I win... I hope y'all aren't expecting a speech, and I expect to see more than a rubber placemat, a couple of stickers and a bullet keychain on *my* prize table...

I thought JJ was signed up for He-Man Iron.

The numbers I was looking at were paid competitors. Mr. Super hawk is an RO so I missed him. That means we do have two in HI.

I received ten apps last week when I was out of the office. So things are starting to pickup entry wise as we get closer. Hopefully we get a few more and we can let y'all shoot what you enjoy shooting.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

We still have room in the match if anyone is still considering coming. It's gonna be a blast. We are hoping to bump the stage count up from 8 to 9 too.

Here is the match hotel info.

Match Hotel

Inn at Grand Glaize

5142 Highway 54

Osage Beach, MO

Participant Rooms $79/night

573-348-4731

Code 3Gun14

Went out to the property yesterday to scope out the layout for our stage, the Tooth and Nail Armory, shotgun stage. It will be a 2 gun stage, rifle / SG , heavy on the SG ,is what the MD wants :devil:

There is an old barn and corrals that would be awesome, if we can figure out how to make it lefty friendly. We try and design all our stages with as little bias as possible.

Went out to the property yesterday to scope out the layout for our stage, the Tooth and Nail Armory, shotgun stage. It will be a 2 gun stage, rifle / SG , heavy on the SG ,is what the MD wants :devil:

There is an old barn and corrals that would be awesome, if we can figure out how to make it lefty friendly. We try and design all our stages with as little bias as possible.

Oh come on! throw in some pistol!

A few questions...

Will the prize table be Sat night or Sunday morning?

Do you have a sponsorship form available?

Do you need ROs and when do the ROs shoot?

Thanks,

Powderman81

Prize table is Saturdat night.

A few local RO's and the RM will shoot on the Sat/Sun prior to shoot the stages in. Out of town RO's are scheduled to shoot on Wed/Thur.

We currently have enough RO's but things sometimes happen last minute. You could send in an app w/payment and we could let you know about needing an RO if something comes up.

The main match will be shot on Friday 9/5 and Saturday 9/6 in half day format.

If driving much of a distance....I'd check out of the hotel and drive home at your leisure on Sunday. Prize table is Saturday night.