Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Generation III Gun Black Rain Ordnance Championship 5-7 SEP 2014

I have talked to the match director of the Ozark 3 Gun and the match will not be held in the future. I am one of the co-founders of the match and the Range Master the first two years. Myself, Jeff Welsh, and Jesse Tischauser have started a not for profit called Generation III Gun. The purpose is to raise money for junior shooters to help offset costs for 3 gun matches. We will be holding a 3 day event at the same location that the Ozark has been held in the past to raise funds. I wanted to get the word out as peoples match schedules start filling this time of year. We will have a website set up with match registration info very soon. Juniors will shoot this match for free. Black Rain Ordnance has stepped up to be the title sponsor with a very generous prize donation for the prize table. The plan is to have a 9-10 stage match using half day format. I hope to see everyone out there!

Here is the facebook page for Generation 3 Gun: https://www.facebook.com/gen3gun

[Edit to add application] 2014 Generation III Gun Competitor Application.pdf - Adobe Acrobat.pdf

Edited by Flexmoney

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owen, thanks for the compliment! Of course we will be utilizing the Geezer Squad and all Geezer wannabees!

Generation II Gun, Inc.

For those that have asked and others that may wonder about Generation III Gun, Inc., this company is a Private Foundation NFP organized in the state of MO with a 501©(3) application pending approval by the IRS.

The organizational documents strictly prohibit the organizers or their children from receiving direct benefit from the Foundation. All proceeds from the match over and above the expenses will be used to support junior competitive shooting.

If you need any additional information, want to donate or want to help, message us on Facebook under Generation III Gun, Inc. Chad Jesse and I are administrators on the FB page and one of us will get back to you; or message us here on Enos.

Thanks for your support,

Jeff

Two shooters here from Texas missed the Ozark this year. glad to hear it will be under new management. now I don't have to wonder... we will plan on this one

Don't be confused. This match is not under new management. Its not the old Ozark match. This will be a totally entity and match that we feel will be bigger and better than anything you have shot in Lake of The Ozarks in the past.

We just liked the location so much that we wanted to use the same property minus the area near that one house.

Two shooters here from Texas missed the Ozark this year. glad to hear it will be under new management. now I don't have to wonder... we will plan on this one

Don't be confused. This match is not under new management. Its not the old Ozark match. This will be a totally entity and match that we feel will be bigger and better than anything you have shot in Lake of The Ozarks in the past.

We just liked the location so much that we wanted to use the same property minus the area near that one house.

Lol nice

Sponsor list after one day: Black Rain, AP, Blade-Tech, Nordic, Animal Custom, Tooth and Nail Armory, CPWSA. I think sponsors are going to be very generous towards this match. Its for the kids!!!!

I see what you did there :roflol:

Sounds awesome, can't wait!

Thanks for stepping up guys, we love that venue for matches.