Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

carry gun optic (slide ride)

sperman

I worked with a CID Agent last week who had the Leupold slide ride on his Smith MP. I can't remember who he said had done the work. According to him, the sight "sleeps" after so many minutes of non-movement and then turns on with the next movement. It looked great and shot nice too.

RMR06 is probably the most popular slide mounted optic and the most durable. Only reason I dont run a slide mounted optic on my carry gun is the blooming you get in the rain on all MRDS. <br /><br />Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

Yeah I pointed that out to him because it has been as issue with my Cmore on an open gun. We shot a lot in the rain this week and I didn't hear him complain of it.

RMR06 is probably the most popular slide mounted optic and the most durable. Only reason I dont run a slide mounted optic on my carry gun is the blooming you get in the rain on all MRDS.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I pointed that out to him because it has been as issue with my Cmore on an open gun. We shot a lot in the rain this week and I didn't hear him complain of it.

Maybe he has gotten used to it? One of these days ill break down and do it.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2