Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

June 21st and 22nd 2014- The Freedom Munitions Memorial Multi Gun Matc

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted the link a few messages above to read it, the email just directed you to the page. Read the page and it will tell you that we will receive an email soon with a hard price on the carts and a link to sign up for them pretty soon.

Maybe in the future just add the cost of carts to the match fee since they are not really optional. Folk could then opt out if they lived close enough for it to be practical to bring their own UTV, etc.

Kinda silly to not include it if it's required to shoot the match. Also kinda lame that people weren't made aware of this detail at or before signup.

Everyone is welcome to tell me that this additional cost is relatively insignificant considering the total cost of a match, but I can guarantee that all these "insignificant" costs add up quickly.

Quick question in regards to the posted round counts.

Are these an estimate of what to bring to the match or what is needed to neutralize all targets shooting one A or steel falling with one shot?

Thanks

Nick

Are these an estimate of what to bring to the match or what is needed to neutralize all targets shooting one A or steel falling with one shot?

Thanks

Nick

I'm guessing that's Two each and one on steel. I'm shipping double that.

Maybe in the future just add the cost of carts to the match fee since they are not really optional. Folk could then opt out if they lived close enough for it to be practical to bring their own UTV, etc.

Kinda silly to not include it if it's required to shoot the match. Also kinda lame that people weren't made aware of this detail at or before signup.

Everyone is welcome to tell me that this additional cost is relatively insignificant considering the total cost of a match, but I can guarantee that all these "insignificant" costs add up quickly.

Golf carts ain't big. I don't plan on sharing. So $50/day is a lot of coin.

Thanks

Nick

I'm guessing that's Two each and one on steel. I'm shipping double that.

Sounds like a plan. Thanks.

I posted the link a few messages above to read it, the email just directed you to the page. Read the page and it will tell you that we will receive an email soon with a hard price on the carts and a link to sign up for them pretty soon.

Thanks

Folks if you want info on this match you will need to direct your computer to http://tarheel3gun.com/..... the link to the freedom munitions match update is is pretty obvious and it contain the most current and past updates....answer to all the question you have asked....there is a VERY simple online form to complete to get a cart...you pay online...

here is a small hint where to go on our web site..... it is on the landing page...where-to-go.png

I got an email saying I reserved a cart, no option to pay yet, unless I missed it (highly likely). Anybody paid for their cart yet?

No option to pay yet. I did request a 4x4 cart with a lift kit and a turret. So they maybe working on a quote.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

Just got the invoice to rent the golf cart, $100 is outrageous considering it was only $50 for the regional match. Due to Clinton houses restrictions on vehicles, this is mandatory for 90% of the shooters of the match. No one was made aware that they would have to rent a golf cart at registration.

I understand that this is out of Charles hands, it just sucks to spend an extra $50

Edited by moto727

I agree this cart stuff is silly. If shooters cant easily get to the stages then transportation or carts should be provided. Shooters shouldn't have to pay a extra fee in order get to where they need to be to participate.

Can we get an approximate distance for the longest rifle shot?

Also, are we shooting a half-day format (like the Clinton House Regional and Tarheel Challenge) or a full day?

Thanks!

Edited by CJW

War Sport will be running a side stage where shooters will get a chance to shoot the LVOA. Each participant in the side stage will be entered to win 500rds of .223 Black Hills FMJ. Chance at free ammo for trying out a gun...sounds good to me!

5WSpromo.jpg

Why doesn't someone call a cart company,get a fixed rental rate,where they would have a load of em ready to go at the match at a reduced rate...

I'm sure some supplier of carts would jump on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.

War Sport will be running a side stage where shooters will get a chance to shoot the LVOA. Each participant in the side stage will be entered to win 500rds of .223 Black Hills FMJ. Chance at free ammo for trying out a gun...sounds good to me!

5WSpromo.jpg

What is an LVOA?