Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

June 21st and 22nd 2014- The Freedom Munitions Memorial Multi Gun Matc

The folks at Freedom Munitions have announced that they will bring a "mini gun" to the June 21-22 Freedom Munitions Memorial Multi Gun Match. This match is being held at the Clinton House Plantation, Clinton SC...the match is being administered by Tarheel 3-Gun with Steve Wall as Range Master. For more info on the match, click HERE.

Jansen Jones, Public Relations Counsel for Freedom Munitions stated, "We are very excited about having our own major match this year." Jones added, "The mini gun will be a non-scored portion of a stage in the match."

Freedom Munitions has been a major backer of the sport of 3 gun, sponsoring several matches across the country, junior 3-gunners, the Texas A&M 3-Gun Team as well as a number of professional 3-gun competitors. Check the pro shooters out in this video clip: http://videos.freedommunitions.com/PlayVideo?domain=Freedom&video=197764135.mp4

Tarheel 3-Gun is thrilled to be working with the folks at Freedom Munitions and we look forward to event. This match sold out in less than 40 minutes and has a rather deep waitlist.

Check out the wonderful products available at http://www.freedommunitions.com/

Thanks for your support,

Charles

SWEEEEET!!!!!!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It looks like I'm not going to make the match but I've already registered and paid my fee. Who do I need to contact to withdraw and will I be able to get my entry fee refunded?

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like moto727 asked the question I am interested in, and nobody answered. So, to reiterate:

What is the stage layout going to be like? Is it possible to drive to all stages? If not, is a push cart workable? Will there be golf carts for rent and are they recommended?

I just squadded with somebody who shot the Regional at Clinton House and his report seemed to indicate that things were very spread out and one stage, in particular (long range rifle) was hard to get to. I really hope we can get some info on the physical layout to plan logistics appropriately...

Thanks!

It looks like moto727 asked the question I am interested in, and nobody answered. So, to reiterate:

What is the stage layout going to be like? Is it possible to drive to all stages? If not, is a push cart workable? Will there be golf carts for rent and are they recommended?

I just squadded with somebody who shot the Regional at Clinton House and his report seemed to indicate that things were very spread out and one stage, in particular (long range rifle) was hard to get to. I really hope we can get some info on the physical layout to plan logistics appropriately...

Thanks!

What is the stage layout going to be like? I would expect the stage layout to be similar to the regional in regards to driving to each stage.

Is it possible to drive to all stages? NO, not using your POV.

If not, is a push cart workable? It would be a waste of space if you brought it cause you'd have to throw it on a golf cart anyway.

Will there be golf carts for rent and are they recommended? Yes... I think the price for the weekend for a 2 seater cart was like $50 and for a 4 seater like $100...bring cash.

Edited by Hippocampus

Should have asked you yesterday but it slipped my mind. Is there still tac ops slots open? I sent my reg in but haven't got anything back. I assume it is because you have been 2000 miles from home all week but just wondering.

Thanks man

Can we reserve a golf car in advance or is it first come-first serve...and will there be enough for all?

I just got off the phone with Clinton House and the gentleman there said Charles was handling the details on the golf carts. I would certainly like to reserve a cart if possible, too.

We reserved carts for the regional. They ran out but were able to ship more in on a truck. I would imagine they would have enough this time.

You MUST have a cart. The stages are simply too far apart to walk them. They said it was optional for the regional but it really isnt IMO. You would probably miss the stage walkthrough for some stages if you walked it.

Charles, we will all keep an eye on that page, but it's not immediately obvious where to look on that site. I don't see anything on the home page referencing the Freedom match. We are all familiar with this forum and it's format, so updates here will be greatly appreciated by many folk in this community.