Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What powders do you use for 9mm reloads?

charliez

I'm down to under two pounds of Power Pistol, which is what I typically use. It's at the point where I'd happily pay the hazmat shipping if I could find a decent powder in stock somewhere. These sites need to learn how to have an option of "just show me what's in stock."

There's a gun show in my area next weekend, and if I don't score any powder there, I'll be ordering as much powder as I can from wherever I can find it online, and I'll take whatever is as simple as "good enough" for my 9mm loads. I have plenty of match ammo loaded, but my cheapo lead practice ammo is going fast.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I guess I should chime in with my 2 cents... I like Auto Comp... 5.6gr with 124 MG bullets.. when I ran out of Auto Comp I tried

7625.. and WSF.. but Auto Comp was by far the best for my Steel Masters.. now I have over 40lbs of Auto Comp in my stash.. and if I run across some more Auto Comp.. i'll buy more.. oh.. did I say I like AUTO COMP ??

well I guess I should chime in with my 2 cents... I like Auto Comp... 5.6gr with 124 MG bullets.. when I ran out of Auto Comp I tried

7625.. and WSF.. but Auto Comp was by far the best for my Steel Masters.. now I have over 40lbs of Auto Comp in my stash.. and if I run across some more Auto Comp.. i'll buy more.. oh.. did I say I like AUTO COMP ??

Try that same load with a 115 in you SM, Big difference... even softer