Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The STI Double Tap - June 13-15, 2014

Thank You for the Compliments on the stages.

We have about 130 already signed Up at this point and are signing up 2 to 3 folks daily.

so get your entry in quickly.. www.match signup.org

The Match is at the bottom of the page

Edited by scorch

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all you guys that have not been to the Double Tap Champ before, we serve some of the BEST range food around. Menu is a hamburger or BBQ sandwich or 2 hot dogs, bag of chips, a soft drink (diet or reg) or a bottle if water, and a package of cookies for only $7.00

Thanks Ajjacks!

Found out something new today and we have to make a policy change. The refund deadline is May 20th 2014, But if you sign up on line and have to cancel more than 60 days after you sign up online you will incur the PayPal fee and will only be refunded 169.00 for adults and 121.00 for Jrs.

Just found out today about this and that cost us to make refunds. This was added to our web site today and this change takes affect as of today 9:00pm Central Time Feb 10, 2014.

Glad to have you & your Dad again Mazie.

As you may or may not of seen our newest Video on the Double Tap Champ on You tube It says the Bigger - Better Double Tap!

To make it bigger and better STI is helping us step up the awards at Double Tap this year. Instead of frames for division winners we are awarding STI V.I.P GUNS - WITH A RETAIL VALUE OF $1775.00 EACH! SINGLE STACK A SPARTAN GUN with a retail value of $775.00

Second Place is still awarded a STI Frame $439.00 - 539.00, and Thrid a STI forged Slide at $260.00 retail

So sign up today! we are at over 180 signed up already and going fast!

• 3 weeks later...

Things are moving right along with match prep and Sign up is at a brisk pace. with the longest traveling competitor at this time is from South Africa. Also Like to welcome our New Sponsor... Shooter’s Choice Gun Care Products.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a Up Date; We have a few slots available on Thursday June 12th for Competitors to be able to Shoot that can not shoot the Weekend Portion of the match. Drop me a Line if you want to shoot on thursday it is a Shoot all the stages in one day format with about half hour or less stage times.

Scorch (Robert),

Are you fully staffed? I have my cert for RO, and would like to get a Level II in my experience folder. Sent you an email earlier, but perhaps you are busy.

I'm available full-time-all days, but would like to shoot as well. Last I looked, the RO squad list looked like you had openings, though I don't know if this translates into an opening for RO staff.

Please provide an update if you can.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Folks Been REAL busy for the Last two Weeks, sold our home and Moved. finally getting settled in. So if you have not heard from me on RO positions or the Like I am Not ignoring you.

OK Match up Date: We were at just over 100 at this point last Year (2013) This year (2014) at this point we are at just over 300 and counting. Looks like just under 30 slots left on the Sat/Sun Schedule and about 40 for the Friday Schedule and 2 Slots on a Squad with Max on Thurs. Get your entry in today at matchsignup.org

• 3 weeks later...

dropped off the Trophies at the engraver, so he can laser the Crystal Awards with the Double Tap / Matrix theme Design. Looks like we will be giving out just about EIGHTY FIVE of the Crystal awards on Sunday. similar to the photo attached.

post-1794-0-33808400-1398121750_thumb.jp

Edited by scorch

Slots Up date for Double Tap: There is only 23 Slots left on the Friday Portion of the Match and 24 Slots left on the Saturday Sunday Portion of the Match.

Tell your friends that want to shoot DOUBLE TAP to get their entries in today!

any one know of a Cheap way of Shipping targets and freight other than UPS Fed EX or USPS? Called a Trucking company and it is about the Same price if i don't have an Account.

We have 314 Folks Signed up for the Match as of today April 28th

• 2 weeks later...