Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Xtreme Bullets

kneelingatlas

• 4 weeks later...

Does it matter? As long as you get the credit off your bullet order all is well. Could be a parent company to separate bullet manufacture & sales from loaded ammo sales ...

As a legit ammunition manufacturer myself I was just curious. I never knew there was a relationship and was wondering if someone else was knowledgeable about it.

X-Treme Bullets specializes in making Superior Plated Bullets (SPB) as well as Superior Cast Bullets (SCB).

Please check out our extensive lines in the Plated Bullet sections and the Cast Bullet Sections of our website.

Click Here to Order Xtreme Bullets>>>>

Their websites are identical, XTreme is in NV and FM is in TX, but they seemed to be owned by the same parent

Edited by kneelingatlas

Am I missing something? These are plated and cost as much or more than true jacketed bullets

yeah, at 9.2 cents a bullet for those plated bullets the 9mm Montana Golds @ 10 cents each for a superior jacketed bullet is a far better deal.

MG is all I load, I don't even want to mess with anything else, just not worth it for me.

I'm clearly not a good enough shooter to notice the difference, except when it comes to loading them .... When I was loading MG I'd always get 15 or so per 500 that would not case gauge. Since switching to Ext in Feb and shooting 2,000/month I can literally count on one hand the # which failed to case and have had no issue shooting them. I know everyone says JHPs are the most accurate but for our sport I've never understood this req't, and I didn't pay anywhere near 9.2 cents each ....

Just got my first order of Extreme 230 gn RN, which is also my maiden voyage with plated.

Not as efficient as my Bayou or BBI's, but very accurate. Will increase my powder charge tonight so I can confirm making PF. If recoil response still good, and accuracy better than my current stock, may have a new match load!

My last order from Xtreme was $77/k compared to MG $121/k for 147gr 9mm.

Xtreme perform quite well for me for the price.

sa2age7e.jpg

Who in the world buys only 1000 at a time? Looks like extremes are sold in lots of 500 for $53 MG are much cheaper when bought by the case

My last order from Xtreme was $77/k compared to MG $121/k for 147gr 9mm.

Xtreme perform quite well for me for the price.

Who in the world buys only 1000 at a time? Looks like extremes are sold in lots of 500 for $53 MG are much cheaper when bought by the case

The price above is for a case of 147gr Montana Gold. $365 for 3k divide 365 by 3, that equals your per K price of $121.:rolleyes:

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2